No more Toonami Jetstream...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemini Spark

The EX version
OK, Cartoon Network just got infinitely worse; they took away Toonami Jetstream and everything in it, Zatch Bell, Hikaru no Go, Blue Dragon, and MAR included. Naruto got moved to CN Video, and then they tell us to look at Viz media's site to know what they will do with everything else. In other words, they probably won't show them.

*proceeds to boo Cartoon Network*

What do you guys think of this turn of events?

krowteN nootraC MUST BE STOPPED! I say we petition to undo this. *warps to petitionspot*

OFFT: I was serious when I made that thread stating asterisk roleplay is stupid.

I stopped caring about Cartoon Network when I discovered that the Internet is better than kiddie shows.

Cue said:
I stopped caring about Cartoon Network when I discovered that the Internet is better than kiddie shows.

I stopped caring for it when "My Gym Partner's a Monkey." started airing.

I only watch it when there's absolutely nothing else on, and I have literally over 500 channels.

Jellybones69 said:
Fyrus said:
I only watch it when there's absolutely nothing else on, and I have literally over 500 channels.

The more channels you have, the less there is to watch. . .

I know. Its like there's a conspiracy man.

Those rats!!!
they take away toonami and now they take jetstream?!?!?!?!?!?!
This is ridiculous! WHY CARTOONNETWORK? WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED US ALL?!?!?!?
great. I watch Nick and Disney now. I guess Disney XD Will replace the sad failure of a set of shows(except a few) that is carrtoonetwork.
They don't even get gundam shows anymore.(They lost Gundam 00 to Scifi.)

EDIT:Okay Arf! Thanks for the tip!

I still am disgusted with cartoonetwork thought.

Eh... I'd try to lay down on the shift+1 button combination if I were you, crazy escape.
Not a very good habit, and it's very frowned upon.
Just a friendly tip!

And so Toonami is finally 100% dead...it was inevitable in a way, though.
Questionguy555 said:
Of course, I still watch [adult swim]. Especially now while they have King Of The Hill.
AS is pretty much the only thing worth noting in that retarded channel now. Soon enough, however, that'll disappear along with the rest of what good remains on CN. If there IS any good left, of course.

Zion Crayson said:
And so Toonami is finally 100% dead...it was inevitable in a way, though.
Questionguy555 said:
Of course, I still watch [adult swim]. Especially now while they have King Of The Hill.
AS is pretty much the only thing worth noting in that retarded channel now. Soon enough, however, that'll disappear along with the rest of what good remains on CN. If there IS any good left, of course.

The only shows I watch On CN is Chowder, Star Wars The Clone Wars and Flapjack. Every thing else can blow up. They have gotten so very sucky that I barley watch the channel anymore. Boomerang and Nicktoons Network and maybe Disney XD(I know I've mentioned this before but it looks really promising for a Disney channel.) and the power of the Internet. when combined they will be my new cartoon network.

crazy escape said:
Those rats!!!
they take away toonami and now they take jetstream?!?!?!?!?!?!
This is ridiculous! WHY CARTOONNETWORK? WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED US ALL?!?!?!?
Cartoon Network never got rid of toonami in the first place. Toonami itself left it.

I'm not sure about them getting rid of the jetstream though :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back