Yourself as an evil villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Plushima

Princess of Dreams
Judge
So, what kind of evil villain do you think you would be? If you were an evil villain that is.

I myself see myself as being a kind of Dark Prince. With the black armor, and the energy sword.
Particularly I can see me rising to power by accompanying another evil villain, then betraying him when we finally succeed.
Of course, in that case I'd probably wind up being the voice of reason, always questioning supervillain tradition.

I would be....

(surpise,) EVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!1111one
And, I would, um, take over stuff! And have a super evil Shining Gundam recolor. And maids. Lots and lots of maids.

On certain boards, I would roleplay as an evil villain. My most prominent villain was a russian malfactor, who went by the name of "Donovinh Krushchev".

He was a business mastermind, delving into the entire businessworld of the vast, mechanical city he lived in.. He controled the city's police, militia, and had the entire city locked down in security, with ID Scanners and Security Cameras on practically every street. He dealed in drugs and arms delivery under-the-table, and a fraction of his profits went into the secret scientific research that would channel the power of Elysia ( the afterlife ) into an ultimate weapon, which he would use for his own selfish desires.

At the climax, he fused himself with Elysia and it's ruler, and became a force of practically unstoppable power, until faced with the story's main protagonist, a celestial being named "Seraph". The final clash was at the very center of the city.. No elegant duel, no coup de grace.. Just a brilliant display of power, with each opponent facing off in a radical blast of energy that split the entire city into two. In the end, Donovinh was destroyed, and good prevailed.

As it always does.

I'm already evil!

But if you want me to get serious, I'd think I'd look like in one of these images.

srb2dw7gl4.png
supermystichitlerzc0.png

"Kiss my god damn feet" says it all.

Me? Well. Evilness needs lives, and I keep mine locked in the cupboard until friday afternoon.

But, thinking about it, i'd probably do something that an evil 'me' would consider 'fun'; terrorizing the population of wherever.

I would dominate the Earth by Brainwashing all the leaders of the great nations, and then nuking themselves into the dirt. When the fallout settles, I would then raise the bodies as my zombie minions and build a palace of the bones of those I didn't raise from the dead. Mwa ha ha ha ha!

Like many of the above posters, I'm already evil.

0000004xk8.jpg

Yeah, evil people play Animal Crossing now... (mods, tell me if I need to censor this image)

It's not so much enough, these days, to be evil.. You really need to get into the essence of evil. Just wanting to kill and destroy isn't what it's about. You have to use your intellect to it's full capacity.. Decieve, break apart, manipulate.. Some really deep, caniving handywork. If you're just in it for the bloody work, then you'll end up being a henchman, not a mastermind.

You need to be able to take an entire world of people, turn them against each other through lies and deception, and sit back and bask in the glory of the total corruption you, yourself, have committed to.

Real villains get into politics.

I would have this on my shirt.
(If any one is offended I will remove it.)

HEIL_MORPH.jpg

And this on the back.

aprilfools.jpg

*sigh* That was fun wasn't it.

Eh, me evil, not happening, but if I must......I'll just get a cup of coffee and fight the army. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back