Say your perfect Pokémon party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown the dog said:
I'm also finding the Move Deleter guy in Platinum, does someone knows where he is?

Go to the house south of Canalave City's pokemon center. I had an annoying time trying to find it last night as I was trying to reteach my Empoleon Hydro Pump for the 2nd elite four battle.

Dr.Pepper said:
6. *Insert Paint Zilla Here* :shot:
Did I ever tell you I made a hack with paintzilla? He replaced Charmander. I think I deleted it though.

1. Buizel/Floatzel (I'm actually letting my Buizel evolve now :D)
2. Lucario
3. Growlithe/Arcanine
4. Espeon
5. Umbreon
6. Wingull/Pelipper

Don't remove mod/admin red text, please. Putting the swear in an anagram doesn't change it, either. You shouldn't have put it back in.
For Singles
Arceus (Psychic Plate)
Giratina (Grisious Orb)
Dialga (Adamant Orb)
Infernape
Surfachu (Light Ball)
Starraptor (Metronome item)

For Double Battles
Arceus (Dark Plate) + Giratina (Grisious Orb)
Infernape + Surfachu (Light Ball)
Staraptor (Metronome item) + Groudon (Wide Lens)

Chrispy said:
Did I ever tell you I made a hack with paintzilla? He replaced Charmander. I think I deleted it though.
You never told me, but I read one of your posts somewhere that mentioned it. I didn't know he replaced Charmander. Can't remember if you mentioned which game you hacked Paintzilla into, though. Was it Ruby/Sapphire, or one of the older GB/GBC games?

Hmm, now I'm thinking about replacing Flaffy in Pokemon Gold with Luxio. >:P

Giratina (orgin form)
Togekiss (...)
Dusknoir (Awesome)
Deoxys (speed form)
Manaphy (mana mana, etc.)
Palkia (he can take heavy hits and survive(focus band))

most of them are in training besides my Dusknoir, Deoxys, and Manaphy because they are level 100.

Seesh, the last pokemon game I played was Crystal, and I believe this was my perfect order.

Meganium Lv 100
Red Gyarodos Lv 90
Eevee Lv 55 (I used the everstone on him)
Ditto Lv 45
Togepi Lv 30
______ (I don't remember this one)

Note: It's been too long since my pokemon days, so I'm not entirely sure I spelled some of these right. I also am sketchy on Togepi's level. It was 30 or lower, I do know that.

Ok....how should I list this....
Battle team

1.Swampert (Lvl 66) male
2.Shiftry (Lvl 63) male
3.Typhlosion (Lvl 60) male
4.Roserade (AKA Black rose) (Lvl 60) Female
5.Alakazam (AKA Jade) (Lvl 66) male
6.Honchkrow (Lvl 73) Male

== traveling team ==
1.Cradily (Lvl 45) Male
2.Gliscor (Lvl 45) Female
3.Breloom (AKA Luis) (Lvl 45) Male
4.Carnivine (obtained at GTS from Mie, Japan) (Lvl 45) Male
5.Leafeon (AKA Accela) (Lvl 46) Female
6.Honchkrow (Lvl 73) Male ((For transport))

I may be a grass trainer but im not picky when It comes to opposite types. I play smart mind you

TrueTenguMan said:
Battle team

1.Swampert (Lvl 66) male
2.Shiftry (Lvl 63) male

Ain't that pick obvious?

Gemini Spark said:
TrueTenguMan said:
Battle team

1.Swampert (Lvl 66) male
2.Shiftry (Lvl 63) male

Ain't that pick obvious?

*smirk* Guilty as charged.

About time someone noticed.

My party that I actually have is.

1.Empoleon Lv.100 (Starter)
2.Arceus Lv.83 (Event)
3.Giratina Lv.73 (Caught with normal pokeball after a 2 hour long battle)
4.Mew Lv.60 (Import from leafgreen)
5.Darkria Lv.58 (Another Event)
6.Tenatcruel Lv.34 (Caught)
Arceus was the easiest to catch since I didn't use the master ball until I got to it.
I'm still training the lower level pokemon so they can win a battle against one of my friends who always wins against me with my stronger pokemon.
I don't know if anyone can beat him.

Jacy said:
I'm still training the lower level pokemon so they can win a battle against one of my friends who always wins against me with my stronger pokemon.
Depends, is your friend an expert who uses his mind on each technique, or a noob that uses same move with strongest pokemon?

Sonnarkku said:
Jacy said:
Depends, is your friend an expert who uses his mind on each technique, or a noob that uses same move with strongest pokemon?
High percentage of players do use the same attack or just have an offensive pokemon period , but that depends on the person. I prefer not getting hit, so I like annoying my opponents with evasive, and statis moves, Like confusion & paralysis.

OK, in the event I decide to change my sig, I'll just post my party here:

Houndoom
Luxray
Venusaur
Clefable
Gardevoir
Weavile

Dr.Pepper said:
Chrispy said:
You never told me, but I read one of your posts somewhere that mentioned it. I didn't know he replaced Charmander. Can't remember if you mentioned which game you hacked Paintzilla into, though. Was it Ruby/Sapphire, or one of the older GB/GBC games?

It was emerald.

Sonnarkku said:
Jacy said:

That first one is the right answer. the only time I actually beat him was in an accident involving my blastoise vs his charizard.

Chrispy said:
Dr.Pepper said:
Chrispy said:

It was emerald.

I think I saw someone else's version on youtube once, before they removed it. It looked eerily like your paintzilla though... Actually it looked REALLY like your paintzilla.

My psychic team.

Latios Male (expert belt)
Gallade Male (scope lense)
Latias Female (focus sash)
Metagross (wide lens)
Espeon Male (choice Specs)
Gardevoir Female (life orb)

I did not give Latios and Latias soul dew because it makes them uber. Same reason I don't have Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, ect.

Seriously. Not that I loath those who use legendaries, but why include a bunch of them in a team? I see them as last resort pokemon and trophies than official party members.

Im just saying....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back