Darkspine Sonic (Fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx. Though, this is probably the only tweak I am planning to do.

Ulisses the hedgehog said:
you all dont get it i want darkspine put its messed up.i really like your darkspine wad it wont let me have him.

STOP BABBLING BOY! Speak gramaticly correct so I can understand what you're saying!

zck2020 said:
Thanx. Though, this is probably the only tweak I am planning to do.

you all dont get it i want darkspine put its messed up.i really like your darkspine wad it wont let me have him.

STOP BABBLING BOY! Speak gramaticly correct so I can understand what you're saying!

He's just stating that he can't download it. =/

Translation

Vash said:
zck2020 said:
You all don't understand what I'm saying... because I speak native n00b.
I think that the Darkspine Sonic part is messed up... because I don't know how to go super because i'm a n00b/newb.
I only load the wad and select Darkspines but it is just a plain old normal Sonic.I don't bother to trying the super mode.

He's just stating that he can't download it. =/

OBJECTION!!!I edited (well... completely rewrote) the quote to be perfectly translated from idiot/n00b. Read Ulisses the hedgehog's part of the quote in this post. Also, I have added color tags to highlight the key parts that I added out of nothingness. They will be invisible to the eyes of all guests/non-logged-ins.

Re: Translation

Chaos Knux said:
Also, I have added color tags to highlight the key parts that I added out of nothingness. They will be invisible to the eyes of all guests/non-logged-ins.
And yet, I can see them clearly when I'm not logged in.

I would also like to note that if you made them right(which you didn't), then it would also be invisible to the people who use the default skin.

*Back on topic*
gryro77358 said:
Needs alot more frames. (i.e. Running,near ledge, and hit.)
I can not acoount for how many times that I have had to say this, for it probably ranges in the thousands: I ONLY TWEAKED IT! ERGO I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE THE ENTIRE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LACK OF SPRITES! IF YOU WANT TO CHINGZWIPOW ABOUT IT, GOT TO THE ORIGIONAL CREATOR OF THIS WAD! That is all.

EDIT: Chingzwipow = female hedgehog

Re: Translation

on Edge said:
Chaos Knux said:
Also, I have added color tags to highlight the key parts that I added out of nothingness. They will be invisible to the eyes of all guests/non-logged-ins.
And yet, I can see them clearly when I'm not logged in.

Oops... I forgot that quotes where always black because I use the Void Skin. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back