SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Help

Old 01-19-2020   #1
bread
Default md2 models keep disappearing

The models keep disappearing every take I step

Last edited by bread; 01-19-2020 at 10:21 PM.
bread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020   #2
Elyos03

OUTDATED AUTOPSY REPORT, IGNORE THIS: You're using models that are specifically made for 2.1 and expected them to work fine, which they don't, in fact.

Wait for the up and coming 2.2 update Jeck is cooking up. You're probably gonna have to wait for the first 2.2 patch, tho.

UPDATED AUTOPSY REPORT: "Models in 2.2's official release cause major gameplay impacting graphical issues, Which is a major factor in why my release is being held back." These are the words of Jeck Jims. Basically, models are broken in this release in general. They disappear, reappear and fuck things up.

AGAIN, looks like you gotta wait for 2.2.1.
Spoiler:
DO NOT look into my oldest posts. They now make me cringe like and YouTuber watching its very first video.

Last edited by Elyos03; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:50 PM.
Elyos03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #3
XleederTH
íReremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elyos03 View Post
OUTDATED AUTOSPY REPORT, IGNORE THIS: You're using models that are specifically made for 2.1 and expected them to work fine, which they don't, in fact.

Wait for the up and coming 2.2 update Jeck is cooking up. You're probably gonna have to wait for the first 2.2 patch, tho.

UPDATED AUTOSPY REPORT: "Models in 2.2's official release cause major gameplay impacting graphical issues, Which is a major factor in why my release is being held back." These are the words of Jeck Jims. Basically, models are broken in this release in general. They disappear, reappear and fuck things up.

AGAIN, looks like you gotta wait for 2.2.1.
Yes, I've answered this question many times, I know how to swap and make animations for srb2 and other games, and I tried just follow the animation pattern that the last version is providing, and I can't just make them work.