• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A new CTF Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ST218

Okay, so, out of almost nowhere, I decided to make a CTF map. As anyone can tell you, those aren't exactly common. In addition to this, the map is also asymmetrical. There are some similarities, but all in all, this is two distinct bases. I also decided to go for two themes, one side CEZ, one side Mario.

As usual, my notes:

-Sonic can do well on this map. Just don't try jumping the platforms unless you somehow went Super-the blue springs are there for a reason.

-Tails can make almost all of the jumps except for one-but then again, you're playing Tails, why wouldn't you be taking the much faster route of flying.

-Knuckles can make all of the jumps, but like I said, you're Knuckles, why aren't you gliding or climbing?

-No fire flowers, unfortunately. They don't work in match or CTF.

-The green shells are cheap, I know. Who ever hits them first will get all hits and kills for that shell. Then again, CTF mode. You should be playing with one point per capture scoring style.

So, tell me what you think.

What, you want the link? Fine...

nice, but i found two areas with missing textures, their both near the HUMONGOUS thwomp block where the green shells are, and im only talking about the level in general, haven't tryed it in MP yet.

Ummm, what? That has nothing to do with the discussion.

Yeah, I just now found out about the missing textures thing. And as for not flying with the flag, I did not know that, but you can just use the red spring near the unmakable jump (It's in the CEZ area). I updated it to fix the missing textures problem, so everyone should redownload the updated version, from the link at the top of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back