Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tets said:
I found myself really enjoying Squeak Squad on DS

While I am a large fan of the Kirby series, I found Squeak Squad to be lacking in both innovation, as well as good storyline (Kirby's cake gets stolen?). Canvas Curse, however, was an absolutely phenomenal game, if not the best Kirby game out there (aside from Air Ride, that is).

FoxBlitzz said:
Slurgly, something tells me that wasn't the intent of your first post. And I'm pretty sure that Kirby is also somewhat "gay".

How can you say that? :| I Love Kirby. By the way I like them both but Kirby is better.

I was saying that in retaliation to what Slurgly said. When you're a Yoshi fanboy, of _course_ you'll say stuff like that.

Tets said:
Finally a poll worth my time voting on. I'd definitely go with Kirby, by a long shot. Kirby is still practically the same as he was back in the old days. I found myself really enjoying Squeak Squad on DS, whereas Yoshi's Island DS was lame by most accounts.
Yeah, this pretty much mirrors my thoughts.

Slurgly said:
Well, it was actually just a joke. It's just that yoshi is the hardest player to be, and has the least good abilities. The 2nd gayest player was the stupid giant penguin that kept running me over.....
Oh really? In Super Smash Bros. Melee I own people with Yoshi, just because YOU think Yoshi has the worst abilities and is the hardest player to be doesn't mean other people think so. Even if you're talking about a different game his moves are going to be similar, and honestly NO Nintendo character is gay.

EDIT: I vote for Yoshi XD

I said I was joking. And I meant yoshi is the hardest player to be and least good abilities on Super Mario Bros. 64. (I played it on DS)

Not really, Slurgly. There are a few missions that can only be completed with Yoshi, and he also has the ability to pick any hat he wants at the start of the level (not to mention, there is no Yoshi hat the others can don).

Yeah, honestly, that was about the worst argument for Kirby ever. You can do better than that!

Nobody reads the subject line, ever. Period.

Okay, haven't posted in a while.

Since I'm a Yoshi fanboy, you'll obviously know who I'll vote.

But still, I like both games a lot.
They are both great in gameplay terms, like flinging eggs at full speed, making them bounce, or swallowing enemies to get their abilities.
YI And Kirby 3 SNES remain some of my favourite games to this day.

But I'll vote Yoshi, because I have always liked him.

Kirby. He has the power to use his enemies abilities and mix the powers up. And his new power I seem to like (Kirby for the Wii and Gamecube) which allows him to give up his power to have a partner which is very helpful.

*I woulda said Yoshi but it's just Kirby is doing newer tricks and Yoshi still has the same moves*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back