Hello. I need help with installing Modern Sonic mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabisenk

I am trying to install the modern Sonic mod from this link

https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=46476

When I turn on the pk3 in the game from the addons options in game, it does nothing for me when I start the game... What do I need to do to install this mod correctly? Please I really want to play SRB2 with the homing attack...

That's a bit odd. You just need to press Enter when you select VCL_ModernSonic-v3.1.pk3 and that's it it's on your game. But if you mean doing single player on a save file you can't. It only works on No save or if you add Custom Gamedata

That's a bit odd. You just need to press Enter when you select VCL_ModernSonic-v3.1.pk3 and that's it it's on your game. But if you mean doing single player on a save file you can't. It only works on No save or if you add Custom Gamedata

I tried everything. It just doesn't work. But maybe I got a wrong version of the game...

That's very odd...

Quick question: At the end of the console (`) when you add him, does it say the following:

Code:
VCL_ModernSonic-v3.1.pk3 added 75 frames in 8 sprites
Added skin 'modernsonic'
no maps added
$_

I am trying to install the modern Sonic mod from this link

https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=46476

When I turn on the pk3 in the game from the addons options in game, it does nothing for me when I start the game... What do I need to do to install this mod correctly? Please I really want to play SRB2 with the homing attack...

I think I understand. You actually have to load the mod from the addons menu every time you start the game. You can't install a mod permanently and when you have a mod loaded you can't save any progress.
So, basically, every time when you start the game and you want to play as him, load him from the addons menu and play in no save.

Don't bump 2 year old threads just to propose a solution that makes absolutely no sense.
I think I understand. You actually have to load the mod from the addons menu every time you start the game. You can't install a mod permanently and when you have a mod loaded you can't save any progress.
So, basically, every time when you start the game and you want to play as him, load him from the addons menu and play in no save.
You are wrong, you just need to turn as the last file the file called Zwa Srb2 Ware

Why SRB2Ware specifically?
Most maps packs allow saving if they are loaded last and you can use a dedicated mod for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back