Does anyone here have a class which no one likes Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think my entire class hates the series. They probably played and liked some games, but some of them hate the character. They prefer Shadow better, which led to a debate on who's faster.

I don't think my entire class hates the series. They probably played and liked some games, but some of them hate the character. They prefer Shadow better, which led to a debate on who's faster.

IMO, Sonic's faster, because he ACTUALLY runs, unlike Shadow who uses his hovering shoes to move around.

There are a few people here in Job Corps that like to play Sonic. If you ask me, if you like to play the game that is fine. This is unrelated, but many people poke fun at me for playing Animal Crossing, but I don't care. If it is something you like playing, by all means play it. And if you can get more people to play the game, then more power to you.

IMO, Sonic's faster, because he ACTUALLY runs, unlike Shadow who uses his hovering shoes to move around.

When I look at Shadow running I think he is skating rather than hovering. But that is just me.

In my class there is only about 1 or 2 others beside me... even then the other doesn't talk about it much...

Pretty much everybody in most of my classes doesn't like Sonic because "it's childish"

Well, a blue humanistic hedgehog wich runs at the speed of sound, has big hands and feet with red-shiny shoes, white gloves, saves the world from a villian called ¨Eggman¨ and has friends with object names, I think it´s childish.

Noone of my friends know I like Sonic, in case they come to my house and follow me to my room while I´m looking for my stuff (baseball gloves, holidays hats, etc) and see Sonic Unleashed for PS3, I tell them I bought it because it was half-price out.

@Sonnarku: I actually got Sonic next gen BECAUSE it was half-price out.
Anways, Noone in my class liked Sonic that I knew of, but they never said anything about it. Then, while we were in a class, making our own special notebooks (these cool little ones, I got a picture of Silver the hedgehog taped on mine, because I'm a Silver fanboy), I saw one of the kids I knew, but wasn't exactly a "friend" with (I never really said anything to him), with a picture of Shadow on his cover, and I guess you could say, we "hit" it off. Sometimes we would talk about Sonic, but very rarely, and it turned out, he was a "Shadow fanboy", and the general Shadow and Silver fangroups are rivals, just because, so we were like "frenemies", kind of like Silver and Shadow (lol). But, I'm going to a high school this year, so I guess we'll have to see if anybody in THIS grade likes it.

Meh... my friends are pretty much the only ones who like Sonic. Most of the people in my school that do hate him are the people who play COD and games like that.

Last year there were 3 people in my school who liked Sonic, including me.

This year there's two.

In my whole school.

Most people in my school are Sonic haters. Sonic fans have the hell mocked out of them by the COD guys.

Last edited:
The topic never really came up during college, actually - but generally, people liked the older titles, but not the newer ones. Consistent with most of the gaming population, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back