My sister is pregnant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to tell the truth it was really something we didn't expect because my sister's husband has a low sperm count (but that's something I just found out recently because I thought she was on some sort of birth control).

Last edited:
Thanks! Everything probably is going to go well cause my mom said she's going to the docter sometime to get things checked out.

Last edited:
Good news!...wait! THAT depends on how old you sister is?
Any way whats the name and if you know, is it a boy or a girl?

Awesome HMS, that makes you and me both, my sister has been pregnant for, 7 months now. Hope everything goes well and enjoy your family's new addon!

Dude, you're gunna be an uncle! Do you realize how awesome that could be?

(Also, with great power comes great responsibility etc)

Good for you =) I'm an uncle to two awesome nephews, and I can't not enjoy seeing them whenever I can.

Good news!...wait! THAT depends on how old you sister is?
Any way whats the name and if you know, is it a boy or a girl?
My sister is almost 30 shes like 26 or 27 I'm not sure and I don't know for sure what their gonna name it they don't even know if it's a boy or a girl shes only been pregnant for about a month now.
Dude, you're gunna be an uncle! Do you realize how awesome that could be?

(Also, with great power comes great responsibility etc)
Yeah it is this is actually my sister's third child both boys (the first one she had to her first husband who she later got divorsed from I'm not gonna say why but it wasn't pleasent and the second one was born to a man she lived with for a while but then broke up with I'm sure why and this ones being born to her current husband).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back