What's your favorite animal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elk

Known as Penigal
Have a favorite animal, post em here. My favorite animal is a Hedgehog, their very cute and small.

Shadamy-Angel said:
You like hedgehogs, wow. Mine is a kitten/cat.
On a side-note, you'd make a nice-moderator, even though you're new.

Er, thanks I guess.

Bat, Dolphin, Crocodile, Giraffe, Cheetah.

I can decide which of these animals I think is my top favourite. I think I might have favourited some more animals, but if I have, I've forgotten which ones they were. =/

I like cats and fish, as they are very quiet and cute. If I had to choose just one to be my favorite animal it would be a cat though.

Hummingbird.jpg

Cats are my pet. I have 3 of them, the best cats I ever had. And Rob, that's a nice picture of you're dog.

It's probably not hard to tell which animals I liked because they are cool, and which I liked because they are cute. Many of these I'd rather not come face to face with if only because they are actually quite dangerous. I included dinosaurs and mythological animals as well for the sake of completion, even if I'll probably never see one in a zoo. (yeah-yeah, Zora's a race, not an animal... but as of Twilight Princess, they are the cutest fish-people I've seen)

Mammal: Foxes, Ocelots, and Dolphins

Reptile/Amphibian: Geckos and Velociraptors

Fish: *undetermined*

Bird: Scarlet Macaw, Cardinal

Bug: Scorpion

Mythic: Zoras, Dragons, and Hydralisk.

Fawfulfan, Flaming Blaze and Hero speak the truth.

I go with cats and dogs, just not at the same time.

Cats have always been my favorite. (One other reason why I like Blaze so much.) Besides cats, I also like sharks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back