Banned from a Server but uncertain why

Your going to want to contact ThatAwesomeGuy173#7432 on discord about RDX servers. Make sure you tell them the name you where using on the server. I do not know of any other ways to contact them outside of discord, but they might be on the MB and you could try sending a private message.

If you got banned from a server it must be because

1. You didn't follow the rules
  2. You were disrespectful toward someone (or a mod)
  3. It was an accident (which rarely happens)
Don't worry too much, if you apologize and/or wait long enough you could get unbanned (unless you committed a big problem like cheating)

Hosts are the hosts, they can ban either for a reason or not. Even if you get banned for no reason, that's the host's demand

Your going to want to contact ThatAwesomeGuy173#7432 on discord about RDX servers. Make sure you tell them the name you where using on the server. I do not know of any other ways to contact them outside of discord, but they might be on the MB and you could try sending a private message.

Thank you!

Hosts are the hosts, they can ban either for a reason or not. Even if you get banned for no reason, that's the host's demand
I forgot to say this as well. I mean the host has the final word about the subject (even if it can be seen as unfair by some).

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back