Osu! Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latius

Hybrid Kart Mapper/Porter
I have been trying out Osu for some time, when I notaced this: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21759

Apparently, someone is making a beatmap for one of SRB2's songs. Now, I don't know if that would be allowed, but it gave me an idea - why not create a skin for Osu! that's based around SRB2?

...Well, I had to say somthing to open up this discussion. But, for those of you who do not know what Osu! is - well, it's a bit like the Elite Beat Agents game on the DS, but on the PC/IPhone.

AJ, you're hilarious.

...except not. >_>

I played Osu! ages ago, but lost interest somewhat quickly. To be honest, I dislike how they handle beatmap approval, forcing people to follow their beatmap 'styles' with very little deviance.

I've always wanted to play this on an interactive whiteboard, those things are huge.

I'd like to know how they deal with licensing, since they're basically distributing songs illegally, embedded in the Osu! files.

おす!

「おす!」と「おすわり」が大好きだよ~

Moderator Notice:
This is an ENGLISH board, even as a joke, it loses all effect if nobody can read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
おす!

「おす!」と「おすわり」が大好きだよ~

Moderator Notice:
This is an ENGLISH board, even as a joke, it loses all effect if nobody can read it.

Yes, indeed.

I tried to put it through a translator, and all I got was this:

"Male! “Male!” With we love the “stability”, the ~"

I don't know what that was about.

Anyway, back on topic - if SRB2 had its own skin for Osu!, what would it look like?

Damn, this game is addicting (even if I do suck at it).
As for the skin...

screenshot004.jpg

screenshot003.jpg

screenshot001.jpg

Now if only I could figure out how to offset the hitcircle overlay on those sliders...
EDIT: I just realized that 72 is in all those pictures. That number haunts me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back