All Emerald Locations please?

Xenosaga

I finally got my 2nd emerald as Sonic&Tails (woot!)
Up to techno zone and i dont really know where the locations are and its quite a massive act.
(I need 2.2 locations because the wiki is outdated)

Last edited:
Hard to explain the locations, I'll see if I can make a video or something

But from my experience, you can get 2 emeralds from GFZ1, 2 emeralds from GFZ2, 1 emerald from THZ1, 1 emerald from THZ2, and your last emerald on DSZ1.

I think this is the fastest way to get them.

From what I can tell in my Tails Only (and first completed playthrough), they should be in the same loactions in THZ Act 1.

But from my experience, you can get 2 emeralds from GFZ1, 2 emeralds from GFZ2, 1 emerald from THZ1, 1 emerald from THZ2, and your last emerald on DSZ1.
I think this is the fastest way to get them.

Nope, you can get them all before Deep Sea Zone (if you're good at Nights, which I unfortunately am not. But, I digress).
There's 2 in GFZ1, 2 in GFZ2, 2 in THZ1 and 1 in THZ2, and they are all along the main path..ish.

Here are some GIFs that show how to get them.
oVlOXXp.gif

Id2ZjMN.gif
2AZLDc1.gif

cEMEDu9.gif
Make sure to do this one first, since if you aren't playing as tails there's no way to get back out and get the one on the lower path (shown on the next gif).
KJPv9xt.gif

Fi3vcnU.gif
This one is a pain in the ass! You can swim down with tails, but everyone else needs to use an elemental shield.
mpCHT3P.gif

[...] You can swim down with tails, [...]
Unlike in 2.1, Tails' manual descending while flying/swimming doesn't work in Techno Hill gloop in 2.2, so that's no longer the case.

Also, there are (at least) 3 emerald tokens in GreenFlower Zone Act 2; One of them is very, very far away from the main path, but I have cleared that act with 3 tokens collected earlier today.

Oh boy here i go playing GFZ2 for like two hours
Warning: This post contains spoilers about something new in SRB2 v2.2 that wasn't in v2.1.
Make sure that you've collected 5 emblems and cleared the first extra/bonus stage before opening the below spoiler.
You probably shouldn't bother; By "very, very far away from the main path", I mean that the third one is in an Amy-exclusive area.
So the only case where you should bother with it is if you're actually playing as Amy at the time.

On GFZ Act 2 there's 3 tokens that you can get but you can only get the 3rd one with Amy and Fang

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back