SRB2 Town: the begin!!!

Do you like the first chapter of SRB2 Town?

• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Acceptable

• Pathethic

• Ready for kill you

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's from Final Fantasy 8. Those things gave me nightmares for quite a while.

Isn't that stupid, then? To insult and then come back with, "No offense?"

Either you're being rude or you're being polite, tails92. You can't be both. If you want to criticize, use it constructively.

Some online dictionary thing said:
pa·thet·ic
adj.
Arousing or capable of arousing sympathetic sadness and compassion: “The old, rather shabby room struck her as extraordinarily pathetic” (John Galsworthy).
Arousing or capable of arousing scornful pity.
Some online dictionary thing also said:
of·fense
n.
The act of causing anger, resentment, displeasure, or affront.
The state of being offended.
So, he said that the story is capable of arousing sympathetic sadness and compassion, or scornful pity, but he did not want to cause anger, resentment, displeasure, or affronting to the author.

"Pathetic" Sounds to me like an opinion rather than an insult in the way he said it... :| That's just me, though.

Ritz said:
Yeah, it's from Final Fantasy 8. Those things gave me nightmares for quite a while.

Ya, Ritz is right. I'm a big fan of the FF series and I know ma stuffzor. *wink wink*

Those monsters are first seen on the space ship I believe... Hmm I haven't played the game for a quite a few years.

FF 8 Was probably the best FF game ever. :)

Ultrasonic05 said:
Those monsters are first seen on the space ship I believe... Hmm I haven't played the game for a quite a few years.
Yes, the Ragnarok.

Ultrasonic05 said:
FF 8 Was probably the best FF game ever. :)
Agreed.

Ritz said:
You know what your new avatar reminds me of, HotDog?
Propagator-Purple.jpg

*Shiver*
How does it remind you of that? It's just an innocent dog, for cryin' out loud.

An innocent dog... that Zash drew! MUAHAHAHAAA... er... *shot*

For one, the spikey teeth/fur/whatever under it's chin. The avatar's fine, it just looks similar... =/

Mind you that I wasn't able to tell the difference until hotdog pointed out it was just an innocent dog.

And one that Zash drew? Oh, dear me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back