From the ashes of the Netlink...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*clears throat*

Well, it's that time again for me when I get addicted to make new SRB2 things...and the result of that, as some of you in #srb2fun may know, is TURPG World 3D. This new mod (yes, you heard me, it's a whole-game makeover) utilizes the SRB2 engine (Along with some changes...) to create something new, based off of one of my oldest creatons. This new release will span changing litterally everything about the game, from graphics to level layout.

The programming is the same thing. Realizing the mistake I made by programming Netlink in a freaking HEX EDITOR, I've taken up Microsoft Visual Baisc 6++ and am actually doing it without screwing as much up in the long run this time. Although I'm not perfect, I get the idea of how to program at least somewhat fairly.

Version 1 should be avalible soon on a new website.I'll try to get in on srb2.org as well, but of course, that's oily if it's quality is high enough to be deemed on here.

If you can help, PM me. I'll need all that I can get.

*Tips hat and flies away*

(BTW: Please don't ask about the name "TURPG". The series' name has a long story behind it, and I've already explained it a few hundred times.)

Megasonic101/SRB2 said:
The programming is the same thing. Realizing the mistake I made by programming Netlink in a freaking HEX EDITOR, I've taken up Microsoft Visual Baisc 6++
Baisic? spell it right man.....
and another thing
Microsoft Visual Basic 6++? don't you mean Microsoft Visual C++ 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back