Looking for CDsonic.

metlallic sonciic

Foxfan20321
i remember seeing an addon on this forum called CD sonic, i went to search for the official release but i cant find it anywhere. If you know what happened to it / can share the link to it, that would be greatly appreciated

well i found it, but its outdated, could anyone get in contact with the creator to bychance, update it for 2.2?

how do i add those funny quips without writing them myself on each post i make

Last edited:
i remember seeing an addon on this forum called CD sonic, i went to search for the official release but i cant find it anywhere. If you know what happened to it / can share the link to it, that would be greatly appreciated

There WAS a CD Sonic port for 2.2, but it's broken and the emerald abilities don't work from 2.2.4(?) onwards.

well i found it, but its outdated, could anyone get in contact with the creator to bychance, update it for 2.2?

how do i add those funny quips without writing them myself on each post i make

There WAS a CD Sonic port for 2.2, but it's broken and the emerald abilities don't work from 2.2.4(?) onwards.

Well that sounds like the 2.2 port came from gamebanana so that usually means either the mod is so early in development that it's super hard to make or it was not made by the creator of the original mod, I took a quick look at the original mod and it looks pretty hard to port to 2.2 so I don't think it'll ever happe-... wait... Now that I think about it yeah there was a port and I know this for sure because I had it... In fact it had that same problem, alright so with a little bit of digging I found out that the 2.2 port might have been posted on the SRB2 wad archive site but was removed alongside a bunch of other wads and stuff from the site because the person running the site was sick and tired of making sure the website wouldn't be taken down so he removed any and all mods that were even potentially offensive (F in the chat for bomb and heavy, you will be missed alongside the rest of the chaotix's relivance in the modern Sonic games) but there are still a few mods their so still check it out if there is any mods that you think are cool because all the mods there are 2.2 mods.
I hope this post helped

There isn't an official CDSonic port, and, IIRC, the creator of CDSonic doesn't want to port him, and just wants him left in 2.1, though I might be misremembering, and thinking it applies to both when it just applies to CDTails.

There isn't an official CDSonic port, and, IIRC, the creator of CDSonic doesn't want to port him, and just wants him left in 2.1, though I might be misremembering, and thinking it applies to both when it just applies to CDTails.

cd tails

theres a fucking cd tails i dont know about

i am truly not a real foxfan

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

i own that port, all the animations break when i use it with Xmomentum

There is tails cd for 2.2 and I have it but i don't really want to give out the link sometimes

Tails CD is literally Tails but with much more favorable flight mechanism iirc.
and there's already something related with that ability in the MB

(sorry if this is not on the main topic with the discussion)

Edit- as you can see some others pointed out some good points about CD Sonic and CD Tails so I'm removing the links alongside anything related to said links (so basically the entire post) and also Charybdizs warned me not to link unafficial stuff so that's more than enough to make me definitely do something like this but the point of me pointing this out and not just straight up delete this post is to because I don't want newer people being confused or anything but to explain my post I talked about some CD Tails and CD Sonic mods and gave links to locations of where some of unafficial ports of said mods are at but the problem is that they are unafficial and the creators of the original CD Sonic and CD Tails mods don't want they're mods in srb2 version 2.2, well that's the end of the explanation of what I posted and I am sorry for what I posted and I hope I don't do anything like that again.

Last edited:
I think you should wait until the official release because everyone knows that if the mod is not made by the official creator and not reusable, p o r t l e g.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Also I prefer you wait for Point- nevermind

There will be no official release: the creator of Tails CD has repeatedly said that THEY DO NOT WANT it in 2.2.

This sort of stuff gets people in trouble. Don't share portlegs of nonreusable mods, please.

If I were you, I'd retract the link now, to avoid further issues, as this is already in Talk To The Staff, as this exact behavior has caused infractions before.

Correction: That... isn't even Tails CD, LMAO.

Last edited:
Yeah, that isn't the TailsCD people thought it was, but for future reference, don't link wads people didn't have permission to make on other sites.

i think you need to disable ringslinger to make the emeralds work, and i dont know how to disable ringslinger, i dunno much abt how this game works so maybe im being dumb and you cant disable ringslinger, if you can, could u tell me

i think you need to disable ringslinger to make the emeralds work, and i dont know how to disable ringslinger, i dunno much abt how this game works so maybe im being dumb and you cant disable ringslinger, if you can, could u tell me
just use c1 instead of fire?

just use c1 instead of fire?
A. im using an unofficial port to 2.2 and higher
B. im on 2.2.13
i think those are the reasons i cant use the emeralds cuz they dont even pop up in the bottom right
Post automatically merged:

I have cd sonic port the file is called cdsonicgsport.wad i think
thats what i have but the emerald abilities dont work, right?

I have cd sonic port the file is called cdsonicgsport.wad i think
thats what i have but the emerald abilities dont work, right?

I have a port with lach's permission but lach said specifically NOT to post it on the mb
WHERE HAS THIS BEEN POSTED

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back