Suggestions

Why? Giant rings don't disappear from stages in Sonic 3 if playing as Tails. Same with playing as Tails in Sonic 2.

If so, emerald tokens in SP should vanish if playing as Tails/Knuckles/Char MODs.
That would take away the opportunity for non-Sonic players to find secrets/other obstacles that are only obtainable with all emeralds in hand. NAGZ is an example of this, and I'm sure there are mods that require all seven emeralds for something as well. Plus there's no reason for having to be Sonic to unlock the "Beat game with all emeralds" secret.

Even if this did happen, I'm sure someone would make a mod that obtains the emeralds by other means (e.g. Mystic Realm).

Okay, a suggestion on changing colors. Yes, I know, but hear me out.

Alright, so in a netgame, you need to change characters, but even with keybinds, it still takes seconds to do, and you have to be still, most likely getting yourself shot in the process.
Here's my suggestion : Let moving changes be possible, but can only happen every 5 seconds. You can change standing still as many times as you want, but this won't reset the 5 second timer. I'm going to download 1.08 to view it's change behavior, so I can comment on it.

EDIT : Ooooh, yeah. Near exactly like 1.08 is perfect.

Riiiiiight...
-RailFox

Alright, so in a netgame, you need to change characters, but even with keybinds, it still takes seconds to do, and you have to be still, most likely getting yourself shot in the process.
Here's my suggestion : Let moving changes be possible, but can only happen every 5 seconds. You can change standing still as many times as you want, but this won't reset the 5 second timer. I'm going to download 1.08 to view it's change behavior, so I can comment on it.

I don't think that is a serious problem. Generally, the player changes color / character at the beginning of the game, and he can't be touched at this time ...

Another suggestion someone mentioned before which caught my interest, is if you guys could make Tails' pick-up easier. Right now, you pretty much have to wait for the Tails player to pick YOU up, since when you try to jump on them you always manage to annoyingly slip out of their hands somehow, and even when they pick you up there's still a high chance of this happening, making Tails' pick-up frustratingly tedious in a rush (not to mention how ridiculous the two look to ongoing players). Normally, instead of waiting for a Tails player to pick me up, I get on a high ledge and thok into their arms, which does work sometimes but not enough, as it's easy to miss. My suggestion is to make Tails' pick-up easier by making it so that the player that wants to be carried can easily LATCH onto the player firmly. Instead of having to aim precisely jump in their arms to be carried, you should just be able to touch anywhere around their hit-box while they're in flying position, and instantly latch into their arms. Sure, it may get annoying when it's unwanted, but hey, most of the time people would be glad this happens. And if they DO latch on unwanted, they could just quickly jump, glide, or thok away. This would not only help in quick coop games, but also help in CTF for quick and effective strategies.
Have any of the staff even given a little thought on this suggestion? I'm not asking for attention here, but you mostly only reply to things that have been suggested 1000 times just to say 'no'.

SRB2 Cineblast Wiki
While not a high priority, SRB2Cineblast has made some inroads on achieving slopes. The ZDoom plane alignment code was successfully ported, and rendering them is possible with the hardware renderer. Slope physics can also be achieved with a special triangle formation of invisible things.
A bit unrelated but...isn't this impossible in Doom Legacy's software renderer? I know it's a wiki edit for a separate mod, but it really just gets me curious.

EDIT: Baww, more slope talk. Just a yes or a no would be good.

EDIT2: Thanks Spirit Crusher!

Why not a command called super color, to tell which color a certain character uses when in its super form?

Oh,and Amy as a SRB2 secret character if you beat the game normally.

A bit unrelated but...isn't this impossible in Doom Legacy's software renderer? I know it's a wiki edit for a separate mod, but it really just gets me curious.
Rendering something in the hardware renderer is impossible with the software renderer, yes ;) I don't really know what the point of your question is, but yes, rendering slopes with Doom Legacy's software renderer is impossible.

Oh,and Amy as a SRB2 secret character if you beat the game normally.
And what kind of advantage would that have over, say, Amy as an addon character?

Hidden = 1 added to the level headers of all the SRB1 stages, to remove them from the multiplayer stage select. Once you unlock them they rather prove to be an obstacle for hosts in the menus.

Hidden = 1 added to the level headers of all the SRB1 stages, to remove them from the multiplayer stage select. Once you unlock them they rather prove to be an obstacle for hosts in the menus.
Another option is to include a Secrets tab in the multiplayer stage selection.

A_ColorChangeRange - basically startcolor + endcolor for objects other than players; Var 1 sets the start color number, and Var 2 the end color number.

Adding object place to multiplayer would be awesome.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Yeah that happens alot in Deep Sea Zone.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back