Alien Lifeforms exposing themselves on October 14th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go back to what I was saying before...
sonic260 said:
Although it would be better if they did come down and destroy anything. I mean come ON. With the way things are going, with global warming, out-of-control weather, valuable animals dying out, and the stock market crashing, I don't think this world will make it to 2012

Angelus_the_echidna said:
2. If there are aliens, they probably think that earth is an inferior cesspool.
Otherwise, they probably would've made themselves known by now.

Or maybe, the alien species that exists the nearest to our planet, (enough to communicate to us) isn't even advanced enough to communicate? Just throwing theories out there.

time gear said:
I WAS RIGHT! well it October 14, and what happened? NOTHING! no aliens, no space ship, nothing. just a plain ordinary day. looks like our "aliens" are no-shows!
Maybe they'll appear when we sleep and take our cows, dogs and our cats! Maybe they'll take our stomachs!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!.......Sorry!

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
time gear said:
I WAS RIGHT! well it October 14, and what happened? NOTHING! no aliens, no space ship, nothing. just a plain ordinary day. looks like our "aliens" are no-shows!
Maybe they'll appear when we sleep and take our cows, dogs and our cats! Maybe they'll take our stomachs!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!.......Sorry!

*insert lack of consistency here >.>'*

As for you time gear, what hemisphere are you in anyway?

Angelus_the_echidna said:
See I've got 2 theories on this matter, SimsMagic:
1. We are alone in this universe, or
2. If there are aliens, they probably think that earth is an inferior cesspool.

Otherwise, they probably would've made themselves known by now.
You're assuming that aliens are advanced enough to be able to communicate with us. For all we know, there could be alien races more primitive than us and don't even know that we exist.

For a while I thought that this topic would be funny to watch. Now it's getting just plain dumb. On the offchance that they are a primitive race, then it would be up to us to find them, which in that case isn't gonna happen for a long while.

I didn't see any alien here until now.

Erm.... But... If they are invisible...? O.o

* Ezer'Arch hides and starts to laugh *

Simsmagic said:
You're assuming that aliens are advanced enough to be able to communicate with us. For all we know, there could be alien races more primitive than us and don't even know that we exist.

Isn't that kind of what I just said?

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
time gear said:

I, for one, value my stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back