Multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if theres something alot like this I missed but I do have this problem...
I cannot play online, I tried everything I know but still nothing works...

When I host my own game [Destanu] I seem to be the only one on it even if I asked a friend to join s/he cannot find the game.

When I go on Join Game (Search) all it says is:
SEARCH ON INTERNET
REFRESH
SERVER NAME PNG PLYS GT
NO SERVER FOUND

Join Game (Specify IP) Well it just crashes the game.

Well, for one, you might not be able to host due to a firewall in the way, or a ports issue.
SRB2 is not a massively online multiplayer game, so there arnt any servers up 24/7. Check every now or then, or even check out the master server website. As soon as a server comes up, you can join it, most likely.

Yes, I didn't know how it effects all SRB2 players and if this causes you disturbance then sorry!

I found a clue in the game! What is the Master Server and why cant I connect to it?

How do I get to my Firewall options? I know to some it's easy but since when was anything was easy to me? Also wont there be a risk disactivating something in a Firewall? Dont they keep out viruses?

And even when I find it what do I do?

Grammar.

Anyways:
It's in the Control Panel.
Open it up. and either open the port, or make SRB2 an exception.

Mystic Monkey said:
Another one using ''mystic'' in his name! I came up with my name using the Mystic ruins from SA. Know the pyramide level with Sonic? Do you know that Sonic looks at a wall wich describes totall destruction from the past? Behind that wall......you need the Mystic emerald to open that wall. Behind the wall its foggy. The fog keeps Mystic behind the wall. Once you meet up with him.....DAMN!!! I'm telling too much about SMS's story! Anyway, why do you all have to use mystic in your name?!?!I have a huge story to have Mystic in my name! Now whats your story?

Oops, I wrote it all in quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back