• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

CTF Map - Emerald Hill Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

CG64

Sogeking
✨ Collaborator ✨
As an SRB2 map learning practice, I decided to make a CTF map of one of Sonic 2's stages, called the Emerald Hill Zone. Although it looks like a potential map, it is "pretty" broken and therefore I will redo it from scratch, but that does not mean it is terrible or impossible to play, I will just make a much better version of it. So, I would call this current version of the map Alpha or, better, 1.X, as there may be updates to fix problems with level design in the meantime.

Well, I hope you like it!

srb20014.png

srb20013.png

srb20015.png

Download Mirror:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1okL93_G1RsTPTzHGkywiSQvJ_0PnGjKI/view?usp=sharing

Attachments

• CTF_EmeraldHillv1-2.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 254
Last edited:
look to be sincere and honest this incredible map that is still in version 1.1 but it is still good, I know you would make a progress ^^, it was totally incredible and perfect to be playing both visualization, music, and gameplay in addition to give a great nostalgia for that classic Sonic 2 phase of Mega Drive, well and that my friend congratulations for your effort, patience and will the map was sensational :)

Ok, I released a new version of my map: 1.2.

Changelog:
- Some texture issues have been fixed, such as lack of grass in certain places and lack of texture on the walls.
- I slightly decreased the width of the waterfall due to collision problems that could not be resolved.
- Fixed some problems involving 'things' like repeated springs.

Well, have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back