Any of you still playing or are you "retired?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSonicStar*

イㄖㄛㄋㄙㄊ&#
It's obvious what I'm saying, but I'll be a lot more specific for those who do not clearly understand. By retired, I mean do you not play the game anymore, or just show up rare occasions.

So, I'll go first. I stopped playing, because I've gotten more interested in other games and I don't really have time for games at times. That, and my computer can't even run SRB2 without overheating, unless I'm in Open GL mode so the fan does not blow as loudly; and, so my hard drive isn't overheating and such.

I think I'm "retired", too, since I don't play a lot these days, but I do view the forums regularly and see if there's anything new. I don't play netgames a lot, either.

I think if anything I'm still active, and I do online games somewhat frequently. In my personal opinion, I wouldn't want to become retired until I make one decent custom character for srb2, or make a great level or level pack for it as well.

If the Ringslingers ever got back together, I'd probably start playing regularly again. As it is, most of my playtime is limited to testing and I spend more time designing levels and textures. I'm far worse at the game than I used to be, but since I always play as Tails when I'm around (since 2.0) I have a bit of a new perspective on MP in general.

I don't play anymore. Last time I remember really being into the game was during the days of the Doom Connector secret SRB2 lobby. I barely map for SRB2. Yeah I don't know what I'm doing here either.

I'll probably play Srb2 for 2 months more or so because I'm going to enter high school and the schedule will not include play time for me because I will be in school seven days a week everyday until 5 or 7 pm in the after noon (Private School by the way).This will mean that I might rarely be seen in net games for a long time.

Yeah.. I play... but it is losing its magic for me. Maybe if the net code was fixed it'd bring me back, but I don't know.

I really am Retired kinda but I do play sometimes when i have nothing else to do but other then that i am done with srb2 until something good comes out or if it is complete.

I find it funny how only retired and not-really-active people have posted so far.

I, myself, am quite active in the community, or so I think. I spend the majority of the time making levels, but sometimes I'll play a single player level for fun. I also join netgames frequently, but now not as much, because my internet connection has been in limbo for the last few weeks.

I still play frequently in public servers, despite having been around for half a decade. SRB2 is one of those games that thrills me (in respect to multiplayer) in a way that no other game can match.

At first I played all the time, then I stopped for a looong time. Then 2.1 came out. I finally figured out how to use it, yay. Now I play it everyday at least twice.

Pretty much the same that spazzo said exept I start to play this a year ago. Also Its the best free game I have found

I don't play much anymore. Making wads is too time consuming for me, my PS3 distracts me too much, and playing online is usually too buggy. I still make incredibly stupid and glitched levels though and play them in a private match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back