SRB2 v2.0.6 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speeding off to release...

The *.exe download's broken again! I had to go and download a torrent client just to download it!

Nice release, though. Me likey OpenGL... No more crashing due to processor overload...

EDIT: NO!!!!!!! It's telling me loadlibrary(): Failed because it couldn't load r_opengl.dll! Where do I get this?

Last edited:
That's why.

Okay....so technically all of SRB2's main files have been modified...and great, more porting for my custom music.dta...

Plus it seems 2.0.4 mods (i have a copy of 2.0.4 srb2.srb, for 2.0.4 mods to still work) will be a bit hard to run them again, unless...i dunno...do something about making a backup of every main files...

Okay, i'm not complaining anymore, it was just....so unexpected...i'll still wait for a little...

Speeding off to release...

The *.exe download's broken again! I had to go and download a torrent client just to download it!

Nice release, though. Me likey OpenGL... No more crashing due to processor overload...

EDIT: NO!!!!!!! It's telling me loadlibrary(): Failed because it couldn't load r_opengl.dll! Where do I get this?

It's included with the download & if you can't get it, compile the source with MinGW using make and an r_opengl.dll is automatically compiled.

Windows XP Prof. 200... 3?

Make a batch that says "srb2win.exe -opengl" by typing that in notepad and saving it as a .bat file in your SRB2 folder.

Thanks for the r_opengl.dll. I'll try it now.

EDIT: It still doesn't work. I guess I just won't have official OpenGL. Oh well.

Last edited:
I thank you all, but...
It doesn't work.

Maybe it's my graphics card? Here's my computer's specs:

Pentium M 1.6GHz Processor
1GB RAM
150GB Hard Drive
14.1 XGA(1024X768) TFT LCD Screen
32MB ATI Radeon 7500 Video Card
16x10x24x/8x CD-RW/DVD drive
802.11a/b/g wireless(MPCI) networking
Modem(CDC)
1Gb Ethernet(LOM) port
6 cell Li-Ion battery
Windows XP Pro

Maybe this will help. Am I the only one with this problem?

Hey, quick sorta off topic question!
Considering the fact that Open GL is back... Can we release MD2s on the MB again?

Hey, quick sorta off topic question!
Considering the fact that Open GL is back... Can we release MD2s on the MB again?
Well...OpenGL is unsupported. So I guess this means we can't.
But...we may be able to since it is basically back.

Normally, when in SRB2, I'm in Open GL mode. However, just as 2.0.5 came out, Open GL has begun to run slowly. The higher the resolution, the slower it gets. My graphics card isn't too bad, I can play Quake and Halo without any problems. Anyone got any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back