What do u like about the Message Board.

SIG7Pro

I hate my life.
Now that the message board is working again, time to ask a question, what do you like about the Message Board, just the Message Board. Not the game.

I like the different themes and basically everything but one thing.
When you are banned, you cannot log out in certain themes.

What I like about the message board is that you can share your creativity here, whether it be a character or skincolor mod. I also like the activity here, its so lively.

What I like about this forum site as a whole is that it's very active so yeah can make an interesting thread and expect at least one person to reply to it.

You can see why I think there's so much activity here if you check out the srb2 skybase which has been around ever since 2001 and yet barely has a bit lower than 500 members total at the time of this post.
Srb2 has given forum sites a new light allowing forums in general to become popular again while surprisingly stuff like YouTube, Twitter, and just in general places to hang out with others have been becoming coperate companies only In recent times making forum sites for once better to use than official websites and apps and during these desperate times forum sites like this has really been helping me deal with lots of terrible stuff but it still is a shame that it is very much possible for big social apps and websites to be dropped entirely because of cooperate greed.

Sorry about all that sad stuff so
tl;dr I like this forum site because it's very active.

I like the different themes and basically everything but one thing.
When you are banned, you cannot log out in certain themes.

how do you know that?

Well i like that this is a mundial thing so... People from every nation are welcome here! Like me!

What I like about the message board is that you can share your creativity here, whether it be a character or skincolor mod. I also like the activity here, its so lively.

As beans said, I love sharing creativity here and seeing it from others. I also like just being able to pop in whenever, look at anything interesting, and pop back out. It was a daily routine for me for a long time, now every 2~3 days. It's a nice message board, and there's a lot of crazy talented and hardworking people here.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back