Help with Sonic R

Status
Not open for further replies.
lostgamemaker said:
Why does everyone like SCD so much?
Becuase it's got some extra oomph to it that the other games lack? Or maybe it's just that it's a really, really good game that not enough people got to experience, unlike S2 or S3&K, which are really, really good games everybody and their grandma experienced?

Umm, Sonic R works fine for me and I'm on Windows XP... I think he's talking about the netplay one. (Windows XP locks up your keys when you try to use the netplay mode)

The problem is that WinXP haven't DOS support, as Win98 has, and then for execute these programs use an emulation. The problem is that this emulation is bad.

There are two programs for they: DosBox and VMDSound. I recommend the second.

Really, the exceptions exists. In example, my computer use Win98 and always have problems with DOS programs (and emulators, and joysticks, and...)

Well, is your version a new one, or just a downloaded program? 'Cause I use a disc, not some download. XD

Robo, can you even get the game to run, or are you simply trying to get netplay to work?

Well, is your version a new one, or just a downloaded program? 'Cause I use a disc, not some download. XD

Actually, I have the CD and it works fine. (I also downloaded it incase my CD stops working)

Stops working? Why not make a backup disk and put it in a safe? ... wait, you dont have to say "i dont have a safe." Just put it somewhere safe then. Just make sure its not near the window and that its in a room temperature place.

I can't even get the game to run, Ritz.....and netplay is out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back