Billy mays dies - An amazing long lost sales person

Status
Not open for further replies.
MattW_CFI said:
Alright.

Which jerk got ahold of a Death Note.

I want answers.

(Seriously, this is the fourth celebrity death in three days. It makes sense!)
With so many celebrities, really, I'm not amazed.

I think I'll miss this guy's loss more than MJ's. I mean, I saw this guy nearly every day on the commercials. Who's gonna advertise Oxy Clean?
D=

Jellybones69 said:
luis90 said:
Something's up, all these famous people dying is pretty strange. Well, At least I know what the cause is(Or at the very least, I think I know).

[spoiler:68e51369da]
Deathvince1.jpg
[/spoiler:68e51369da]

Inb4 Shamwow guy dies.

I could only hope he's next. I preferred Billy Mays' shouting over Vince's psychotic glare.

Ice said:
I think I'll miss this guy's loss more than MJ's. I mean, I saw this guy nearly every day on the commercials. Who's gonna advertise Oxy Clean?
D=

Er... I'm not sure if your post was a joke but the commercials were already made. So they will just replay the old commercial.

Hi! I'm not Billy Mays and I am glad he's dead! Now I can hate on those other TV salesmen. Like that Vince cretin.

I swear, there's a serial killer with a taste for celebrity blood on the loose... :(

In my opinion it's not surprising that coincidence that 4 famous people died in 3 days because, after all, death is unpredictable.

On a more "on-topic" note, I never saw nor knew, until now, who Billy Mays was. But in either way, rest in peace.

It's a sign of the damned Apocolypse I'm telling you! Lets just hope that all of the other celebs die by the end of summer or we are all equally screwed. (Sorry I'm just getting kind of nervous here.)

List of the ghosts in no particular order.
Farrah Fawcett (I really need to learn how to spell this name)
Ed Mc Mann
David Carradine
Billy Mays
Michael Jackson

Who the heck are the first three people?(Not the names, I mean why there famous)

Second - Simpsons dude? Third - Talk show?

I'll miss him, I'm pretty sure we'll all miss him.

I also lol'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back