Sonic Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copy and pasted from Sonic Retro's topic.

Azukara said:
Sega went all out at the Generations booth this year.

southhall021.jpg

southhall022.jpg

southhall023.jpg

The third image catches my interest the most. It seems they've made a hybrid out of the Contemporary and Retro Sonics.

Any news of what's going on at the E3 booth so far? Or just some random pictures?

.... Is it just me, or is there a Sonic and the Black Knight for Nintendo DS on the first screenshot's bottom...
I thought there was just a Wii version for this? =X
Actually, the place on the boxart which says "Nintendo DS" is on the wrong side. DS games have it on the other side... HUH?
SEGA's using fake boxart? What the hell?

I also noticed that. Sonic and the Black Knight for the DS shocked me. The "Nitendo DS" is to the right of the box ! I've never seen this !

EDIT : Ah, you've also noticed this.

For my personal comments .. I wish have the statues of Sonic in the old version and new version on the 3rd picture at my home ! ... They are so nice, cute when you do not see their mouths ! (This is strange.)

Maybe the game RIGHT NEXT TO IT is a DS title??????

The chances of that being it are slim.

Maybe it's concept boxart for Sonic games they were going to produce, but never did?

theres a picture of Big and Sonic walking in a wierd stance that's never been boxart for a game before, and I think it says "R" on the art.. maybe they were planning Sonic R 2?

Maybe it means they´re planning to make new DS game, but they probably just made a mistake.

Wait i dont see there it will be for PC. Please don´t tell me it won´t be for PC!

14kxjr5.png

WANTED POSTERS OF BEAN, FANG (NACK), AND BARK. AJDGHKFSVGBAD

Now we need Metal Knuckles and Tails Doll. ;_;

City Escape looks even better now, in both. Now I seriously can't wait for this. I really hope they put in Eggmanland as well rather than Spagonia. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back