Orderpizza

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, but it makes a Laugh-Out-Loud in netgames.
I still wonder why ssn put it in though...

Wasn't it put because of so many jokes about ordering pizza? Or maybe he was just bored, look how simplistic it is, it doesn't even check the parameters you give to it, just how many :P

I think the Ultimate cheat is there to keep n00bs away. The orderpizza is probably for laughs.

Code:
Sik has ordered a pizza.
It would be cool if in 1.1 there was actually a guy who would deliver pizza that would spawn in the level (if the appropiate item is put in) if you use the orderpizza command :)

That would be cool if the five numbers you type at the end of the console command were some kind of coordinates, and if you move to that point there would be a pizza sprite or something.

Sik said:
Code:
Sik has ordered a pizza.
It would be cool if in 1.1 there was actually a guy who would deliver pizza that would spawn in the level (if the appropiate item is put in) if you use the orderpizza command :)

I loled at this, It certainly would be interesting to see a pizza box floating in a random place of the level.

I just had a cool idea, you use "orderpizza", go for the pizza (if there isn't a guy that delivers it to you) and when you get it, you earn 1000 points. However you lose 10 rings when you call the command, which is how you pay for it :P

Useful for cheating in match games really XD

Not 10, 50, you really have to pay to cheat. :)

EDIT: I just might put what you said into the suggestion topic Sik. XD

I believe the ORDERPIZZA command was a spoof command that poked fun at Everquest 2's command to order pizza.

Sik said:
I just had a cool idea, you use "orderpizza", go for the pizza (if there isn't a guy that delivers it to you) and when you get it, you earn 1000 points. However you lose 10 rings when you call the command, which is how you pay for it :P

Useful for cheating in match games really XD

Then it would be abused a lot D:

Just keep orderpizza the same really, kthxbai. Well, maybe a set coordinate for a delivery guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back