Sonic Unleashed Failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autosaver said:
Bigboi said:
Autosaver said:
From What IGN and many other famous reviewers

Well, yeah, there's your problem. Critics can't represent the opinions of millions of players. And most critics are insanely stuck up to begin with.

Actually they do represent "millions of players"

A bad game from all critics equals fail.

No one really cares about individuals.
Critic = individual.
Multiple critics = multiple individuals.
Say there are fifty review sites. If all of them give Sonic Unleashed 360 a bad review, that's fifty people writing articles. Fifty individuals. As the majority of intelligent Sonic fans proclaim it to be the best game since Adventure 2, they are not individuals. I fail to see where your logic makes sense, as you're supporting the biased critics who get paid money to bash Sonic/bribed by Nintendo to give good reviews to Wii games.

Case in point: Halo 3. Universally loved by the critics, and despised by most sane people.

Bigboi said:
And most critics are insanely stuck up to begin with.

Well yea thats a fact too. But really, most of the smart critics that we go to for opinions are really ourselves. We are the ulitmate critics in the world that pretty much either can making something look good or purposly destroy it. So people like IGN or gamepro can't really be the blame.

But we must be able to support opinions reasons and really know what makes games good besides generic crap we see now. I'd say unleashed was good, but it just looks like sonic X turned into a video game if you observe long enough to realize it. Not to mention the plot would of been planed better IF the werehog wasn't created (doesn't mean I don't like him though. He felt..alright as a temporary alter ego).

What should it should of been:

Sonic gets trapped, emeralds are drained of their negative energy but sonic does not turn, instead....sonic looses his current abilities and during his travels he regains them back as he returns the emeralds to the gaia temples (classic retro style..but makes sence a little).

what about the night stages? Think of it like shadow's stages in SA2, but for sonic.

What about combat that was promised? Many people add in knuckles for this. yea it makes sence and most of the stuff you see werehog preforming is why knuckles should be in it (without stretchy arms that is.)
And you know what??? They could of made a side-story too that fits in with the main plot (Sonic adventure, where things become clear after playing as multiple characters).

Though this thought will be chalenged by "night of the werehog" and archie comic's preview comic of unleashed.

Bioncel

I mean the critics are the major source what to buy.
If someone says buy it,but all critics say EPIC FAIL.
It kinda generate an Uh oh moment.

Also critics aren't biased,thats just fanboy talk(Some people don't like the game,deal with it)

Mystic even had to come in the original SU topic when someone said the critics were biased and he complained against that statement.

With actually good supporting facts. *Wink*

Also Hero you point is invalid.
If you read through this topic Wii/PS2 look really different.
Also 360 and PS3 are the same except some slow downs in PS3 (PS3 I heard had a higher Frame-rate but looked more awful when slowdowns came)

I'm not dumb,I know those facts -_-

Yeah,I was off-track when I meant Critics = Whole world
There just the major source,no one looks at gamespots side views,(A lot from Sonic Fans) They look at professional.

Don't get me wrong,I enjoy the 360/Wii version but WereHOG was CRAP!
Its more then half the game,what a waste.

Not everyone loves Brawlers >_>

Critics are there to be critical about a game.

They will pick out the worst in a game.

Especially if they are known as Yahtzee.

Another annoying linebreak.

@Tengu's idea of what it should have been: This is not Zelda, we do not need to backtrack to regain abilities.

Cue said:
Critics are there to be critical about a game.

They will pick out the worst in a game.

Especially if they are known as Yahtzee.

Another annoying linebreak.

@Tengu's idea of what it should have been: This is not Zelda, we do not need to backtrack to regain abilities.
A lot of the people who say this game deserves praise are biased Sonic fans.(NOT ALL are biased!)

Hey guys! Here's an easy way to figure out if the game is good or not: Download the demo from XBLA/PlayStation Store. Honestly, you should be able to figure out if the game sucks or not by playing it for 2 minutes.

Also, Yahtzee doesn't point out enough flaws with any of the games he reviews. That, and the fact that he spends a bunch of his "reviews" doing insignificant things like ranting about a series nobody's heard of.

BlueZero4 said:
Hey guys! Here's an easy way to figure out if the game is good or not: Download the demo from XBLA/PlayStation Store. Honestly, you should be able to figure out if the game sucks or not by playing it for 2 minutes.

Also, Yahtzee doesn't point out enough flaws with any of the games he reviews. That, and the fact that he spends a bunch of his "reviews" doing insignificant things like ranting about a series nobody's heard of.

LOL I did.
I think this game is great.but I'm trying to defend the reviewers. XD
Opinions please...

In my opinion I think that not eveyone is going to like everything in a game even if it is interesting and fun or not it just depends on what kind of taste the player has when playing a game which probably is the reason for many critical reviews from reviewers.

TrueTenguMan said:
Cue said:
This is not Zelda, we do not need to backtrack to regain abilities.

Uh....tell that to the 360/PS3 version since we had to search out for the abilities.

Yeah but those abilitys were never found.

Iron Shoes...don't tell me we had Iron Shoes before.(Or was it Spike..whatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back