• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SA2BSRB2 Mod!

Are you gonna help?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• Still thinking

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Srb23454

Alright, I know there are many fans of SA2BSRB2 out there, and I have something prepared for you! SA2BSRB2 Demo 1 is rather bad, but that is my opinion. goto http://www.freewebs.com/modmaniack/ for a free dowload! Now, is there any map maker pros out there? Music? Programming? I'm gonna need all 3 for Chao World and The Omnitrix Hacker and More! See the poll results on the 21st!

Well...

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
I demand screenshots. Also being the fact that this was done already.
It's rather bad, so I don't think you'd want to see it. just go to my freewebs and see for yourself! By the way, this is nothing like what you might think it's like. The Omnitrix Hacker is a idea from my head, plus, I have never experienced Chao World, so that will be a difference from the most SA2B mods, as this has my own ideas!

Re: Well...

Srb23454 said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
I demand screenshots. Also being the fact that this was done already.
It's rather bad, so I don't think you'd want to see it. just go to my freewebs and see for yourself! By the way, this is nothing like what you might think it's like. The Omnitrix Hacker is a idea from my head, plus, I have never experienced Chao World, so that will be a difference from the most SA2B mods, as this has my own ideas!
Plus! if you keep giving me replys like that, I promise you won't be helping with anything but the programming on chao world! That is, if you are gonna help....... By the way, I would like help because this is gonna be a wad and exe. Plus, I do not know how to correctly edit exe's. Or wads for that matter! One more thing, I'll give a lot of credit to people that help! $15! That's the credit. If you don't help, you don't get money!

camo man said:
I've been to your site and it doesn't have a single screen shot.
The wad camo! Then again, I haven't had time to upgrade it with screenshots because the levels are to easy and I haven't added the download link yet! I'm not giving people access to that page because It's not done! Got that Camo? Note: If you are fighting with me, on the poll you're gonna have to choose Still Thinking unless you have already decided. Endnote I need a lot of help for this! No helping, No credit/$15/$25. Got that????

Srb23454 said:
Plus! if you keep giving me replys like that, I promise you won't be helping with anything but the programming on chao world!
First of all, don't quote your own posts because it makes you look like an idiot. Secondly, there's an edit button next to your post and you should have used that instead of double posting. Thirdly, I doubt that ANYONE would want to make a mod for you, let alone an EXE mod, and I'm sure that no one would want to help you since you want us to do things like that. You should do things yourself instead of asking people to hand you results on a silver platter.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Srb23454 said:
Plus! if you keep giving me replys like that, I promise you won't be helping with anything but the programming on chao world!
First of all, don't quote your own posts because it makes you look like an idiot. Secondly, there's an edit button next to your post and you should have used that instead of double posting. Thirdly, I doubt that ANYONE would want to make a mod for you, let alone an EXE mod, and I'm sure that no one would want to help you since you things like that. You should do things yourself instead of asking people to hand you results on a silver platter.
Ah hem! Do you even know how little experience I have? All the mods I try creating usually malfunction because I don't have enough EXPERIENCE! You Got THAT? Go to the SA2BSRB2 section of my freewebs for the download link!

Srb23454 said:
Ah hem! Do you even know how little experience I have? All the mods I try creating usually malfunction because I don't have enough EXPERIENCE! You Got THAT?
There's a thing called the SRB2 Wiki. You can learn alot from that.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Srb23454 said:
Ah hem! Do you even know how little experience I have? All the mods I try creating usually malfunction because I don't have enough EXPERIENCE! You Got THAT?
There's a thing called the SRB2 Wiki. You can learn alot from that.
I knew that! Plus, I don't even get experience from the srb2wiki! Srb2 Wiki[/url]

If you don't have experience to start a mod, then don't. Don't ask people to do the work for you (lol hypocrite) unless you start with something substantial. If you are just a beginner, I highly recommend making at least 4 or 5 decent levels before even thinking of making a full-blown mod. We have seen way too many cases where new guys will join, start a mod, it will be shit, and then they will give up. Please try not to be one of them.
Thread locked for lack of proof of progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back