Question on house(s) in greenflower zone act 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvershade

In greenflower zone act 1 after I beat the game three times with knux, I climbed up to Red's house, jumped on his roof three times, he came out and sent me to hell yadda yadda...

After beating Red Volcano zone (I absolutely hate those lava waterfalls :evil: ) I came back to greenflower zone and stomped on Red's roof three times again, then I ran away before he caught me. I climbed up a wall, then jumped off and glided until I found a bridge. I turned right, still gliding then smacked into a wall, I decided to climb it and at the top I found another house. I stomped on it three times, I even reset the game, beat it three times and stomped on it three times again.

Is it supposed to do anything?

Sorry if this is a bad topic.

I'm not sure exactly, but I think the second house is just a misleader, to make it seem like the houses are just scenery.

Draykon's got the right idea. The second house is scenery, the first house (where Sonic's emblem is) is RedXVI's house.

spoiler warning- Helps you unlock something after you beat game 3 times and return to this house and touch it somewhere.

-Copy and paste somewhere to read-

Silvershade- do exactly what you did and go to the front door of the second house and walk into it and then find RedXVI outside having a picnic, disturb his picnic to unlock the 8th, black, chaos emerald

netro teh hedgehog said:
spoiler warning- Helps you unlock something after you beat game 3 times and return to this house and touch it somewhere.

Silvershade- do exactly what you did and go to the front door of the second house and walk into it and then find RedXVI outside having a picnic, disturb his picnic to unlock the 8th, black, chaos emerald
Awesome! Thanks! I'll try that now! *Can't wait to steal all his pizza*

Edit: Darn, it doesn't let you do it in modified games. I wanted to take a picture of Silvershade at the picnic. ;_;

You're welcome, Silvershade here's teh official spoiler's- credit to srb2wiki.sepwich.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
Chaos Emerald 8 (Black Emerald)
To collect the extra emerald, first you must have collected all seven emeralds at least once, and completed the Ultimate skill level (unlocked by completing Very Hard)

To get the emerald, first you must reach a house in the upper area of Greenflower Zone Act 2. There are several ways to get up there.

More experienced players would use Sonic to propel themselves across the spring in the first pool of water, with the speed shoes activated, creating a thrust strong enough (with the added height of the spring) to land them right on the platform with RedXVI's second home.
Other players may use the spring to propel themselves to where Knuckles' emblem is located, and use the floating platforms to arrive at the top. Then they must travel to the very edge of the area (located near the row of springs leading to the small room with the water) and they cannot fall into any lower levels of the area, because the unit of the walls are too high to be jumped by Sonic.
They may also just use Tails to fly there, or Knuckles to glide and climb.
You must then touch the door, to find a note on Red's door. After reading the note, go back to the beginning of the map, and locate the spring, and go on the bottom layer of where Knuckles' emblem is located. You will see RedXVI having a picnic.

Invade his privacy, and he will reward you with a black stone, otherwise known as the "8th Emerald" or the "Master Emerald", to go away. Then, just complete the level normally.

The emerald will allow you to become Hyper Sonic, a more powerful form of Super Sonic letting you release a blast of energy every time you thok, destroying any enemies around you.

God Cheats
To unlock the god cheats, including the Ultimate Cheat and many other cheats that allow you to change game variables, you must have already collected the eighth emerald.

First, activate all buttons, but do not complete the level. It would help if you were Super Sonic, as he can jump into the pool without any lift or platform.

As soon as you touch the pool, the secret will be activated, but it is not over yet. It is recommended that you go into the pool and get the Armageddon Shield.

To enter the pool, locate the side without a gargoyle, and you will drop into a hole. Continue within the hole until you reach a room, and locate an even smaller hole in the corner of the room, and it will drop you yet again, into another underwater corridor, and there you will see the Armageddon Shield. If you continue along the path, you will reach a spring that takes you to Sonic's last emblem, which you may take if you haven't gotten it already.

Now, go back to where you were, without losing the shield, and race to the end without using the shield either. Instead of seeing an end sign, you will see RedXVI, extremely unhappy, and ready to punish you for it.

You will then be transported to a room, without rings, and if you were super, you will not be anymore, and have a huge wave of Crawla Commanders hit you at the same time. This is where the shield comes in handy. Transporting to the room does not remove your shield. They will hit you, because you are often not ready for the attack, and the reaction of them hitting you is a blast from your shield. Your shield is gone now, and the Commanders need two hits to be destroyed, so it is advised you spindash quickly, and defeat them.

Make your way out of the room, and out of the pool, and you will arrive atop the pool, and have unlocked the Ultimate Cheat.

Make sure to complete the game to save the fact that you have unlocked the cheat codes.

Lol :mrgreen:
Did you try going into console and typing bind s screenshot?

netro teh hedgehog said:
You're welcome, Silvershade here's teh official spoiler's- credit to srb2wiki.sepwich.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
To collect the extra emerald, first you must have collected all seven emeralds at least once, and completed the Ultimate skill level (unlocked by completing Very Hard)

To get the emerald, first you must reach a house in the upper area of Greenflower Zone Act 2. There are several ways to get up there.

More experienced players would use Sonic to propel themselves across the spring in the first pool of water, with the speed shoes activated, creating a thrust strong enough (with the added height of the spring) to land them right on the platform with RedXVI's second home.
Other players may use the spring to propel themselves to where Knuckles' emblem is located, and use the floating platforms to arrive at the top. Then they must travel to the very edge of the area (located near the row of springs leading to the small room with the water) and they cannot fall into any lower levels of the area, because the unit of the walls are too high to be jumped by Sonic.
You must then touch the door, to find a note on Red's door. After reading the note, go back to the beginning of the map, and locate the spring, and go on the bottom layer of where Knuckles' emblem is located. You will see RedXVI having a picnic.

Invade his privacy, and he will reward you with a black stone, otherwise known as the "8th Emerald" or the "Master Emerald", to go away. Then, just complete the level normally.

The emerald will allow you to become Hyper Sonic, a more powerful form of Super Sonic letting you release a blast of energy every time you thok, destroying any enemies around you.

God Cheats
To unlock the god cheats, including the Ultimate Cheat and many other cheats that allow you to change game variables, you must have already collected the eighth emerald.

First, activate all buttons, but do not complete the level. It would help if you were Super Sonic, as he can jump into the pool without any lift or platform.

As soon as you touch the pool, the secret will be activated, but it is not over yet. It is recommended that you go into the pool and get the Armageddon Shield.

To enter the pool, locate the side without a gargoyle, and you will drop into a hole. Continue within the hole until you reach a room, and locate an even smaller hole in the corner of the room, and it will drop you yet again, into another underwater corridor, and there you will see the Armageddon Shield. If you continue along the path, you will reach a spring that takes you to Sonic's last emblem, which you may take if you haven't gotten it already.

Now, go back to where you were, without losing the shield, and race to the end without using the shield either. Instead of seeing an end sign, you will see RedXVI, extremely unhappy, and ready to punish you for it.

You will then be transported to a room, without rings, and if you were super, you will not be anymore, and have a huge wave of Crawla Commanders hit you at the same time. This is where the shield comes in handy. Transporting to the room does not remove your shield. They will hit you, because you are often not ready for the attack, and the reaction of them hitting you is a blast from your shield. Your shield is gone now, and the Commanders need two hits to be destroyed, so it is advised you spindash quickly, and defeat them.

Make your way out of the room, and out of the pool, and you will arrive atop the pool, and have unlocked the Ultimate Cheat.

Make sure to complete the game to save the fact that you have unlocked the cheat codes.

Awesome! Thanks! By the way, do you mean this in mysicrealm version?

Yes, I mean all this should work in any version. (if not....)

NOTE: I said should.
QUESTION: Did I say it should?
REMINDER: I did say should.
OTHER: Um....this was pointless except the first twelve words in this post, but I felt like putting it in.

First twelve words--Nah, all this should work in any version.

NOTE: I said should.

Did you guys notice the fake torch in CEZ2 that takes you to Vibrant Vendetta Zone?

Silvershade said:
netro teh hedgehog said:

Awesome! Thanks! I'll try that now! *Can't wait to steal all his pizza*

Edit: Darn, it doesn't let you do it in modified games. I wanted to take a picture of Silvershade at the picnic. ;_;
I know a way you can.

Vibrant Vendetta Zone is a rumor that most likely is false.

When people use sarcasm, they are obviously lying like those guys just did.

I have all the emeralds, yet for some reason when I get to the house in GFZ2 for some reason when I walk to the door, the message never appears, I have beaten ultimate mode as well. Someone said earlier using level select doesn't work, well the person in that youtube video used level select, and there's also no other way to start in normal mode with all the emeralds.

Chaos said:
You are supposed to use level select to GFZ2, and, you beat Ultimate three times.

There are others who say that's wrong and you only have to do it once, infact like the previous poster, so why am I still getting no message when I touch the door?

netro teh hedgehog said:

God Cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back