What do you think about the overhaul of the official website?

Also for me on the website, the feed is broken and when clicked on, it just displays raw text.

So, couple things regarding the website:

- My job is to update the main pages' content, not the look. Shane will be taking care of the styling work later. It'll be much easier to navigate on mobile by the time he's done.
- We will be migrating the message board from vBulletin v3 to the latest version of Xenforo. That means no more broken voting system and a different addon/resource submission process, as well as making the MB easier to navigate on mobile.
- We may also end up with a new Wiki. Please let me know of any wiki software we should be looking into! Currently we use MediaWiki.

I'm glad to see you guys are excited about this. SRB2.org has been seriously neglected for about a decade now, and it's my pleasure to help bring it into the 21st century. I hope it'll attract new players!

I'm happy to hear that the main website and all is gonna be updated! It really needed it, tbh. Especially after 2.2's release. One question I have is... Will we gain the ability to change our own names on the MB without having to DM the people able to do it for us? Because I think that'd be a welcome change, honestly.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back