A few problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmac2004

When I am running srb2 in full screen, there is a bar full of distorted colors at the bottom that takes up about a 6th of the screen. How do I get rid of this?

That isn't a problem I've heard of before. Have you tried using a different video mode? Go to Options, Video Options, Video Modes in SRB2's main menu and select something different, to see if that helps.

Nope :( It still appears. I do have another problem as well, I'm trying to get both of my controllers to work in split screen mode, but only one wants to work. However, both seem to work in gaming options (Im using XP) in the control panel. Also, I have the same question kad05 posted. He's new to message boards :?

That's caused by the computer not being able to use the resolution that SRB2 is trying to run in. SRB2 defaults to 640x400. The laptop I'm currently using has the same problem, and runs the game in 640x480 instead. However, the bottom 80 pixels have no data, so it just gives weird colors down there instead.

:lol: And if it doesn't distract you too much, you can look at it while your winning and say "oooooo.... pretty...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back