Longest Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the longest Sonic game ever made?
What is the longest Sonic stage ever made?
Longest game?

• Naturally longest, I'd say SADX.
  • Taffy-pulled-est, Unleashed.

Longest stage?

• Act, LavaReef 2
  • Zone, Metropolis.

Eggmanland, the PS3/X-BOX 360 version, at least, is the marathon of Sonic levels.

The Dark Mission of Mad Matrix in Shadow is long and not-so-fun if you don't know what you're doing.

Last edited:
I can't recall which Sonic game took me the longest to beat (it might have been Sonic Adventure) but I definitely remember the later levels of Sonic Heroes for Teams Sonic and Dark taking quite a while to finish.

I can't recall which Sonic game took me the longest to beat (it might have been Sonic Adventure) but I definitely remember the later levels of Sonic Heroes for Teams Sonic and Dark taking quite a while to finish.
Especially Frog Forest.
Dear son of a bitch Frog Forest

Sonic Adventure and Sonic Heroes are both long games, but Eggmanland is deffinitely the largest stage there is, the time record to finish the mission on skill level 3 (top skill) is 30:00 Minutes.

It's only the longest stage because they combined both Day and nighttime areas, making it much longer than it needed to be. I personally wouldn't count that level.

It's only the longest stage because they combined both Day and nighttime areas, making it much longer than it needed to be. I personally wouldn't count that level.

But there isn´t a single nighttime level that is as long as this one, even Cannon´s Core time attack is 7:00 minutes, and you play with 5 characters.

SA2's Eggman Vs Tails and vice versa.

Not even kidding, that boss it so glitched the only way to not die is the AI messes up somehow and cant seem to dual hit you with the laser shot. The computer twitches it left and right, and since 3 hits and your dead+low invuln time... it's impossible to avoid half the time.

It's the only reason I don't play SA2 now.

Longest Game:
Sonic Heroes or Sonic Unleashed. They kinda unnessecerly stretched out Sonic Unleashed.
Longest Level:
Eggmanland in Sonic Unleashed PS3/X360. It took me 39 minutes but the obsticles, they were just killer. I got a rank A.

• Act, LavaReef 2

You're kidding, right? There are a lot of stages that are longer than Lava Reef Zone Act 2. And if you're playing as Knuckles, it's really short.

When I think of long stages in the classic Sonic games, the one that sticks out in my mind the most would be Carnival Night Zone Act 2, and I'm not talking about that spinning drum, either. Even without that problem spot, the level was pretty long, though Sandopolis Zone Act 2 and either act of Death Egg Zone were quite lengthy as well.

I had SA2 for years. I never beat it. It takes forever for all a ranks. I agree eggmanland is long and hard. I had 70 lives. I left with 3. I had collected lives in the level. Took me 75 minutes to pass this dump. I had played that level all afternoon.

Longest Game: Sonic Heroes
I got that game with my PS2 when I turned 6 and I JUST RECENTLY beat the game. Heck, I still don't have all A ranks. DX

Longest Stage:
I dunno. I'll edit once I decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back