Puyo Puyo 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsRCe-tl2TI

Puyo Puyo 7 is to be released July 30th in Japan.
The story takes place in the real world. (In Japan) and a Junior High floods with puyo that fell from the sky. The people from the puyo universe (Amite, Arle, Carbuncle, etc.) Somehow get to the real world and teach the students how to play puyo puyo. Andou Ringo is the new girl in this story. She's the one with the red drill-hair. She's one of the real life students.
So some cool stuff about the game.
* For some fever modes, your character will either turn into an adult or a child. Chibi puyo puyo (Child) Makes your puyo smaller for huge chains. Big Puyo Puyo (Adult) Makes the puyo twice as large. You only need to pop 3 though.
* Normal Fever's still here
* Old characters such as Draco and Skeleton T return. (Hopefully more) And Carbuncle has his old Madou look.
* Chain Editor
* Wifi play

...And I think that's about all of the new-ish stuff.

I want this. This and The Legendary Starfy are the games I really want this summer.

So, does this game have the same unique settings like Puyo Pop Fever (DC)?

I still really dislike the visual style they added to Puyo Puyo in Fever. Otherwise this looks great, as usual.

Endless mode was the best part of the Puyo Pop franchise, so I won't be owning more than one version of the series.

BlueZero4 said:
Endless mode was the best part of the Puyo Pop franchise, so I won't be owning more than one version of the series.
Why in hell? Endless mode is a joke because it's easy to maintain the game indefinitely. There's pretty much no way to lose in a mode without an opponent, no matter how fast the game gets. I remember doing that in Puyo Puyo Tsuu Remix, and eventually stopped playing when the level surpassed 99.

Endless mode isn't easy for me, at least. Not to mention that there's nobody that I can play with that would put up a challenge anyway.

I had a few people get into puyo. There's only one who could beat me though. We played the Jp version of 15th mainly. I wish the translation existed before I got the game.

Plus remember there's wifi play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back