Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Right

• Both

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using my left hand for things like writing etc. and i use the right hand for only one thing!I don't know how to type it but it think it's typed cuting the finger nails or something like that but only when i have to cut the nails at the left hand.What do ya' expect?But pepole always tell me to try doing things with the both hands.But i'm using the both hands to type things like this.:P

im a lefty but my right hand helps with useless things like the A button on gamecube or something

Right-Handed. I only use my left hand for helping my right-hand type. And for controling the Control Stick for gamecube and other game systems. :eek:

~Mecha

I'm rght handed. I some times use my left, but mostly my right. I draw with my right hand, paint (rarely paint anymore, used to always paint) with both hands, throw and catch with both.

Spazzo said:
Half-assed ambidexterity. I write with my right, and everything else I do (from using utensils to....uh....doing a certain unsayable task. ^_~) is with my left.
I knew someone was going to refer to that But to be honest I thought it was going to be someone else.

I'm a righty, I rarely use my left hand for anything but holding my paper or art pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back