Disconnected from EsperNet and cant connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
I need help here, i was on my Channel talking to Sneaky and other people, but suddenly i get a disconnection and now i cant connect, each time i try, sometimes it connects but instantly disconnects... im thinking if i was banned from EsperNet or something... if I was, what did I do wrong???

PLEASE, I WANT TO GET BACK INTO ESPERNET!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

You were banned because you were cloning yourself and advertising, which is against the EsperNet policy.

Cloning is connecting to the network multiple times with several windows. For instance, the SRB2MS bot in #srb2fun is a clone of Alam and Logan.

Getting banned for advertising shouldn't shock you. You were given an AKILL, which is like an AKICK only instead of kicking you, it kills you (kills your connection to the network) and keeps you from ever connecting again.

EsperNet's web page is here: http://www.esper.net/

Read the terms of service and then determine what you want to do about it. EsperNet's administration is above our authority, we simply have a channel on their network. Go talk to them about being unbanned.

*crosses Flame off list*

Owned.

I seriously think I got him banned. Although, he was spamming his channel. He left just to advertise his channel.

Oh, alright, :?

Question:
the AKILL thing, is that like a temporary ban (like, does it get removed over time so i can connect again?), or does it keep me connecting to EsperNet Ever again cause i heard from a person (that was in my room) that i got a Month Ban and now your telling me im banned forever?
which one is it?

I don't know the duration. That's just what an AKILL does. I don't know what EsperNet's policies on ban duration are. I'm not an IRCop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back