Using Metal Sonic Race in Zone Builder

Basically a You VS Metal Sonic campaign.
Yeah, pretty much.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

I save my stuff but then when I come back to it, it doesn't save. Can I get some help please?

Teaser #2

Skill. and also in the official release coming soon.

Attachments

• srb20013.gif
    srb20013.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 139
wait, you managed to not break the capsule Eggman was in???
I think I forgot to mention this earlier, but every boss is now replaced with a Metal Sonic battle. However, I couldn't figure out how to replace in both versions' DSZ 3, so that level is really painful now.

Last edited:
Painful moments

Oh, the burdens of making a metal replay in 2.1.

Attachments

• srb20005.gif
    srb20005.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 128
Almost there!

Hi there, just to let you know I've almost finished making BOTH versions of the Metal Sonic Race mod! In the meantime, what should I name the mod when I release it?

I've seen this thread and i need to say that this is incredible, you're doing an amazing job at doing this mod! :D As for the name it could maybe be VSMetal Campaign Mode being the name of the addon like "L_VSMetalMode-v1.pk3" (if the addon is just made by more than 1 Lua script, if not then it could be called "L_VSMetalMode-v1.lua")

Ok, I'll release the kind of W.I.P version of the mod. It's not done yet, but if there's any issues, can you tell me please?

Attachments

• L_VSMetalMode-v1 Bundle.zip
    19.8 MB · Views: 110
Ok, I'll release the kind of W.I.P version of the mod. It's not done yet, but if there's any issues, can you tell me please?

You probably needed to indicate at what levels the race is present

I will do this: GFZ1/2 CEZ1 ACZ2 RVZ and ERZ2
And I don't really understand why you edited the bosses. The boss in ACZ3 is just disgusting. It looks like trolling.

I also answered you in the discord. Check it out!

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. I'll go back to those levels that don't have races *cough* didn't save despite me saving *cough* and give them races. However the reason why I edited the bosses was to make metal sonic more the main villain. However, ACZ 3 was meant to be torture; I placed 2 extra fangs cause I love the fang boss.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. I'll go back to those levels that don't have races *cough* didn't save despite me saving *cough* and give them races. However the reason why I edited the bosses was to make metal sonic more the main villain. However, ACZ 3 was meant to be torture; I placed 2 extra fangs cause I love the fang boss.
W H Y
Some people might NOT like Fang as a boss, and I am one of those.

Almost there! x2

Ok, I've made fixes in terms of feedback and will hopefully get it out in time for Christmas.
An easier version where metal uses his ability less will also come out, just later than the original.
I also want to say thanks to everyone who contributed and helped along the way; I never would have gotten this far without them.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back