Someone was Permbanned(Instantaneus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonict said:
It is slowly going down, but at the same time, it is getting better. We have banned many people since the 3 strike system has been implanted. Currently, that banlog has around 310 ish people banned.

Sonict
Now THAT is alot of bans. I'm guessing most of them are permbans?

No, A good portion of them are strike ones and twos. There is a good amount of strike 3's as well.

Sonict

Hey, does the "If you be good for two weeks we'll ignore a temp ban." thing still apply? (Just asking)

Also:
on Edge said:
I also think that the authors should have the ability to delete their own topics.

I agree with that statement, although I doubt Mystic would let that happen.....

Kaysakado said:
What, do you want to be banned, Mint?

I believe he wants Mystic to specifically address his case. But similar to the way Sonic Team ignores the blatant passing of warez through the internet, Mystic is ignoring the blatant evasion. In this case, with good reason, in my opinion.

Honestly, as far as I'm concerned, he's fine. He evaded the ban, left no trace of it, and by the time I'd figured it out, he'd been here long enough to prove his point that he really has changed his attitude and is capable of working within the rules.

Any ban evasion case of that nature is dealt with on a case-by-case basis, and as you have probably already guessed by the fact that he isn't banned, the resolution was to leave him be. Obviously, should he start to cause trouble, he's still the same person and will be treated as such, but it's been over a year, and at this point it just doesn't matter anymore.

Is that the statement you needed?

I said:
Not really; it's just to piss someone who hates me (a lot, btw) off. Of course, not that I want anything to actually HAPPEN, it's just that he doesn't seem to get the picture.

TAKE A GUESS WHO? I'll give you a hint; the person who's always flaming me whenever he gets the chance; usually for no reason.

Also, my inbox is 68% full =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edit: It was over 2.5 yr.

If you're referencing me, I'll note that "no reason" is not an accurate statement. There was PLENTY of reason for me to get irritated at you.

Mystic said:
If you're referencing me, I'll note that "no reason" is not an accurate statement. There was PLENTY of reason for me to get irritated at you.

It starts with an "S", Mystic. Just a hint.

Segmint said:
No, I'm not referencing you. It's a regular ol' user, just take a wild guess. >_>
Are you referring to me then? Cuz I haven't PMed you since that one day. I was just speaking out my mind though, I don't really think I did anything to get banned. If you got a grudge against me, hey that's all on you, I don't hold grudges, it's a waist of my time, so sorry if ya feel that way...(...that is if you are referring to me of course)

Blue Warrior said:
Code:
     _____
    |     |
    O     |
    |     |
          |
        __|__

S Y K O T I C

ooo!!!!!oooo!!!!!!Am i right? Am i right??????- *shot by admins and moderators*

:EDIT: If i broke any rules in doing that, I am terribly sorry. Please dont ban me.......
BTW, what do you do to be insta-banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back