Someone was Permbanned(Instantaneus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, getting a permban on your second post? And I thought it was impossible to be that stupid...

Wait I think there's another person that was instantly banned...let me see....

Edit: Here we go -->Profile

It makes me sad....the quality of this forum keeps on going down despite how hard Mystic tries to mantain it.......

Yeah, but he had 12 posts. He could've lasted longer before getting a ban (I lasted 50 posts before getting a ban, but it's long gone).

This is just SAD.
Why are these people wasting their time spamming the forums when they could be looking at....well....what these types of people like to look at...
Starts with P...ends in O...with an orn in the middle... *shudder*

*gives everyone a revolver*
Take it and arm your selves!
They're coming...

Fish hook said:
They're coming...

n00bs have always came this the forum, and always will. Unfortunately, I don't see any way that will ever change...

I was pretty naive to think that stupidity of that magnitude (permban in two posts) was impossible.

Fish hook said:
Take it and arm your selves!

AND? Okay...

worms_armageddon_2.jpg

...Will that do?

DashFox2007 said:
Wait I think there's another person that was instantly banned...let me see....

Edit: Here we go -->Profile

It makes me sad....the quality of this forum keeps on going down despite how hard Mystic tries to mantain it.......

It is slowly going down, but at the same time, it is getting better. We have banned many people since the 3 strike system has been implanted. Currently, that banlog has around 310 ish people banned.

Sonict

Permbanned (Instantaneous) is reserved for users who create accounts simply to disrupt forum activities. People who post multiple inflammatory posts as their original posts are frequently given that designation. People like sh0rti3232 are generally banned that way because quite simply, why give them a strike and unban them when they clearly don't want to be here to begin with, and are simply here to cause trouble.

The other time you may see that designation is when someone who is already permbanned evades a ban. To save time, we generally ban them that way.

Users who are just stupid or fail Internet Etiquette 101 are not ever going to be permbanned with such a method. Unless "you all suck dick" is your first post, I wouldn't worry about it.

Sonict said:
It is slowly going down, but at the same time, it is getting better. We have banned many people since the 3 strike system has been implanted. Currently, that banlog has around 310 ish people banned.
I still think that the release section rules are vastly unenforced.

I also think that the authors should have the ability to delete their own topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back