Help!!! Trouble setting up windowed mode!

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVENPUNCHOUT

Born awesome.
Hello, I have recently downloaded the netlauncher and set up windowed mode. I just have a few problems I'm facing. When i setup windowed modem It's REALLY REALLY small. And i tried setting it to 1000 by 1000 but it's maximum windowed size is not very LARGE either... Is there anyway to make the window bigger? also i have one more problem, when I'm in windowed mode, and i want to move my mouse out of the SRB2 window... I CAN'T!! So i tried bringing out the task launcher, and then the SRB2 window has a tiny text in the middle of the window that says "PAUSED" and then when i close the task launcher, My mouse won't move out of the window again!!! PLEASE HELP HOW CAN I PAUSE IT SO I CAN BRING THE MOUSE OUT!!! (and the other thing i mentioned earlier.)

Windowed mode's maximum resolution is 640x400. There's no way to make it bigger than that.

You can release the mouse by pressing alt+tab.

Last edited:
Windowed mode's maximum resolution is 640x400. There's no way to make it bigger than that.

You can release the mouse by pressing alt+tab.

That only for Software mode. If you use Open GL windows mode you can make it as big as your monitor screen. Just simply click the Open GL check box and put the right resolution numbers in. I think 640X480 is the perfect size for windows mode when your in Open GL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back