Anamda hates me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuni

I played Amanda's server like usual. But however, se let people become Super Sonic, Super Senku, ect ect, in match. I tell her not to allow Super Sonic in match, and say I can report, then she says "I hate you." And bans me.
I don't think she'll ever let me in her server ever again. I was only trying to point something out. And besides, I realize now that there's nothing in the master server rules that forbids Super Sonic in match.

Hm.

Next time, if you join her server, say something about Super Sonic being allowed and you didn't realize it or something.

.. But she might ban you as soon as you come, so.. I'd bind that to a key or somethin.

Yuni said:
I tell her not to allow Super Sonic in match, and say I can report, then she says "I hate you." And bans me.

Shhhhhh....do not say the R word. You know how people get when you say that.

Anyway that server goes a lil overboard with all of the wads...
I usually stay away from it..

Blue Warrior said:
Tell me when the master server reaches puberty.

Favorite quote of the day.

If you are going to claim to report someone, leave immediately afterwards so they can't ban you. You can always rejoin with a different name later. Usually hosts that are complete nubs won't remember your node, so you can safely rejoin again.

once this guy waqs hostin a server, and he banned everyone who wasnt his friend, so I posed as his friend and told him to let more people on or else I wouldnt be his friend any more.

Turbo_The_Hedgehog said:
once this girl was hostin a server, and she banned everyone who wasnt her friend, so I posed as her friend and told her to let more people on or else I wouldnt be her friend any more.

>_> She hosts very often, actually.

I actually go there.

the persons friend was restopia, so I dont know if it was a girl or not. And if you ban like 50 times or more It says something like: "Woah, thats alot of people your banning".

Um, ok.

Why do we care what some n00b with a decent connection who always hosts with 9001 character WADs thinks about you again?

Amanda's a wad whore. The least amount of wads she adds is 859,414,105 wads at a time. You shouldn't even give a crap if someone like that bans you. They're always all sensitive, adding SMS, SRB2city,SAcity, and all that crap.

Again, the master server lacks maturity. I don't know why I even try to fix my netgaming problem anymore when all the hosts are dumbasses who can't help but whore out on SMS, flood the server with wads like the inconsiderate morons that they are, and ban people purely on a basis of "whether they like them or not". And now that I realize that the netgaming technicalities are too thick, what with consistency failures, inconvenient ways of dealing with lag (I prefer Mario Kart DS's way, or 85% of the other games that you can play online), having to forward your ports manually, your router being too much of a piece of crap to let you do that, and the random, frequent crashing errors that I keep running into during a netgame, possibly because of my laptop, because of my connection, or because someone doesn't know how to code netplay very well; I'm wasting my own time by trying to have fun in a few netgames.

...Draykon is right. Why should we care if some n00b bans you from a server for a stupid reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back