How can I "leave?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyno76

Xyno76: A Sonic Paradise!
see, i haven't done anything here in a long time and i want to start completely over... but with the same username available...
can anyone help me? Oh, and i didn't know where else to put it because the other help was for SRB2... so, please help me!!!

P.S. Thank you for reading this post :3

You could have (and probably should have) started by not drawing attention to yourself. If you want people to forget past transgressions, actively reminding people of them is not the way to do it.

Well, I wanted to restart because I finally want to become active, but the messages per day, and other statistics are still from when I just joined. I mean my posts per day are .02, and I don't want that to be...
I guess I'll just make a new account called Xyno...
Can Someone please lock this? Thank you...
And sorry for the trouble I have caused you, I will be a much better member on my new account. Bye!

You could have (and probably should have) started by not drawing attention to yourself. If you want people to forget past transgressions, actively reminding people of them is not the way to do it.
This is a big deal.
Although people may run across your 'transgressions' again and post about them...
If you don't want to talk about it, ignore them completely.

Or PM them.

This is a big deal.
Although people may run across your 'transgressions' again and post about them...
If you don't want to talk about it, ignore them completely.

Or PM them.

I don't think he has any 'past transgressions'. He justs wants a new account so that his posts per day stat will increase.

Well, I wanted to restart because I finally want to become active, but the messages per day, and other statistics are still from when I just joined. I mean my posts per day are .02, and I don't want that to be...

What?
He could try posting more per day more if that's the case. Duh.

Exactly. Which is why this thread is a little odd. He only has a couple other posts, none of which have anything in them that he should be ashamed of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back