• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

(ZOMFG NEW WIRES) (Chiisu.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. So like a half regular throwing ring, half rail ring? BTW you're sprites are good.

EDIT:
Sykotic said:
Stop ruining my thread. This isn't about my drawings. The sketch isn't even accurate! If you're going to bitch about something, bitch about the wad. If you aren't then GTFO![/rant]

My style of drawing is my own damn preference. But that doesn't mean I don't do realistic things. I do a lot of grayscale pictures of people from my classes. So bugger off since you have no idea what the **** you're talking about! YEAH, LET'S BASH MANGA BECAUSE IT LOOKS CARTOONY.

God. You make me sick, go away.

You know what, I was not complain about the accuracy of the drawing, the cartoon look of the drawing, or anything like that. I was merely saying that anime, in my opinion, is over-used. That does not mean that I don't think that you're not entitled to your own opinion/preference. Infact, if I do recall, I called you a promising artist. And I do know that manga looks cartoony. It's kinda supposed to from what I've heard. >.> And I do have an idea about what the **** I'm talking about. Did you think that I would judge hand drawn art if I were not an artist myself? *laughs*
scan0004ao1.jpg

Just chill out. I'm not trying to make a personal attack on your pride. I was merely being a critic.

Sound Canon's are cool. Let's face it. Although, I'm wondering if I should make the canon have no graphics, but instead will be a big Object. This object would simply be there, invisible. Then, it'd hit an unsuspecting target. Thoughts?

Also, I'm taking out the jump and spin sounds on this character. They hurt my headphoned ears.

I think it'd be cool if you made the projectile only visable to the shooter, not the target(s). And if there are any cool jumping/etc. sound effects why not use them too?

Uh, invisible? Might be a bad idea. If anything, I'd suggest making it have dynamic lighting but nothing else.

UPDATE- Okay, the last frame I showed you was PLAYF2F8, as I recall. I made that last week. So, here's my excuse, while I'm up at PLAYF4F6. Holiday sleep-ins dudes. I sleep a lot, and I kinda forgot about this. That, and my base frames are sorta not finished. Base frames, you ask?

I'm releasing another, much better designed wire pack. The head isn't octagonal either. Now, before you start freaking out, I'm going to leave a few tutorials on how to use it right, pictures to compare quality of frames, and links to different programs to sprite with, on the case that those people use paint.

*Yawn*

Update? What update?

Oh! You mean the things I should've been doing right? Well here's the thing: I have to redo the character. I saved the heads, but the rest of it's got to go. Same with all of my unannounced characters. See, I recently did some testing with my (Zomfg) new wires and they were about the size of SADX-Sonic and SA-Knux. I'm not comfortable with that, so I'm shrinking the wires, but I'm redoing all those frames as well because they are anatomically incorrect for SRB2. Yeah, MAJOR overhaul. Only character I'm not redoing is Shadow AiAi, because he's similar to Metal Knux in size, and whatnot.

I do need some opinions though, because I took a LOT from the unfinished Kai.wad (no, I didn't take and wire them, I resprited them to my liking). See, I'm not releasing it. Yes, you can breath now. This pack is personally designed for me, since I, like Zeshiro, am an anime freak. Key difference between us is that he does 100% scratch, where as I've always had a reference (since 2006 when I started editing lolz) so this is why I'm continuing the pack thing. I will distribute it to people who _DO_ need/want to see it, however. I will _NOT_ distribute it to people who have no wadding experience, as I'm getting asked the same things ya'll are, and I'm quite sick of it. So I'm sort of distributing it privately.

It'll be a while before I can work on this again too. Remember, I've got to redo every single wire frame to the point where I was again. And that'll take a while because I had so many of them.

GAH, SOMEONE POST!

Update on the situation, one of the unannounced with awesome shading.

troua1xp4.png

Then a request character (I do those, but only for people I know)

jerea1tj5.png

Awesome!

It would be cool if you finished this, though. I'd like to see what it would look like if I sprited Zero with your wireframes.

(Finally :D)

And uh, why would your sprite Zero with this? I thought you were against them...

Or was that cause of public distribution?

I can't remember whether I was against them or not. If I was against them, it was probably that most of the people using them wouldn't be able to use them properly.

Although seriously, I've been thinking about using your stylized wireframes for a character for a while now. Perhaps since around Halloween, or something?

GCFreak said:
light dasher said:
Oh damm I was going to post somthing lik that GCFreak =p oh well, but I think Nitro is refering to the animation, it's because Gif files mess up the picture
EDIT:Hey I just noticed, every post i've done so far has made a second page

Hehe, you learn Japanese?

And, Chiisu isn't a name, Sykotic. Cheese as in food. Spelling Cheese in Japanese is Chiisu, which in Katakana (which is the alphabet you use for spelling foreign names) would be チース。
なぜ? =P does he have a chao called cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back