SRB2K Adding models.

SIG7Pro

I hate my life.
So I wanted to get some models for SRB2K, and since it is a source code mod, I'm not sure if they modified how to add models because I want to get Logan's MD2 Models (Click Here!) and I don't know if they changed how models work and also how do i extract the models

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

so i think they did change how models worked because when i put my models in they dont work

So I wanted to get some models for SRB2K, and since it is a source code mod, I'm not sure if they modified how to add models because I want to get Logan's MD2 Models (Click Here!) and I don't know if they changed how models work and also how do i extract the models

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

so i think they did change how models worked because when i put my models in they dont work
Launch the game in OGL after getting the MD2 folder (and md2.dat) set up, and look in the video options. There should be a sub-menu dedicated to OGL, the models option is there, just like in SRB2.
(If you insist on using the console the variable is gr_md2, NOT gr_models)

Open Gl Mode. Inside the folder of SRB2K theres a .bat file that allows you to start the game in Open GL mode.
Dont launch the standard one.
1696523450669.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back