Yep. My first level, devastationgarden-5.wad. (New Beta!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, at the part where the boss was before, I found this weird platform. I jumped into it, teleported to some place that was pitch black, and the level finished.

*cough* It's supposed to. *cough* But what I also want to try to do is make one of the walls fall down when the boss is defeated, while the "bridge" is rising. *cough* I am a newb, arn't I? *cough* At least I read the Wiki.

-SRB2 Guy

SRB2 Guy said:
*cough* It's supposed to. *cough* But what I also want to try to do is make one of the walls fall down when the boss is defeated, while the "bridge" is rising. *cough* I am a newb, arn't I? *cough* At least I read the Wiki.

-SRB2 Guy
Use the no enemies linedef executor. It's a little hard to figure out, though. And would you like a cough drop?

Kaysakado said:
It's a little hard to figure out, though.

I know the executer, but it's confusing, like you said. The lindeff executor is between the boss room and the dark room where you beat the level. A little help here?

(Removed Because of a threat. It was also annoying.)

-SRB2 Guy

SRB2 Guy said:
Kaysakado said:

I know the executer, but it's confusing, like you said. The lindeff executor is between the boss room and the dark room where you beat the level. A little help here?
I could make the executor for you, if you like.

SRB2 Guy also said:
Kaysakado also said:
And would you like a cough drop?

OVER 9000 points go to Kaysakado for humor.
Fix'd.

Kaysakado said:
SRB2 Guy said:
Kaysakado said:

I could make the executor for you, if you like.
Gee, thanks. If you do, You will have quite a bit of credit.

(Removed for a threat. It was getting annoying too.)

-SRB2 Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back