Yep. My first level, devastationgarden-5.wad. (New Beta!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB2 Guy

hurr hurr
Most screens have been linked for the sake of this post.

V.1 Screenshots

A V.1 screenshot.

Another V.1 Screenshot.

One more V.1 Screenshot.

V.2 / V.2.5 Screenshots

A V.2 Screenshot.

Another V.2 Screenshot

V.3 / V.3.5 / V.3.6 Screenshots

A V.3 Screenshot.

Another V.3 Screenshot.

Close to final screenshots!

srb20028.png

srb20029.png

srb20030.png

srb20031.png

Sorry, Supersancuary FFH2 is going nuts on me. Give me any of the old versions you have by P.M. please.

But... Here's another beta!

Yep. It had to happen anyways. My first publicily relleased level. It's a boss act, and if I ever made a mod, this would be close to the end. I would appreciate Constructive Critisim and such, and thanks go to h4gm4 for helping me on teleporters.

V.4 Update: I too the slightly cheap shortcut (beta) and fixed the name.

Mind helpng me with the "Bridge"? I want it to rise when Eggman is defeated.

Edit for Sik: So old... so very old... my level design has improved since this, but it has a thok barrier and it isn't full of enemies. :P

/me is downloading...

EDIT: It's pretty good for a boss act, anda first level. A bit too hard, though. But I loved the gimmick of teleporting on the fan and collecting rings.

Small Platform and Spiked Eggman. The reason the small platform is hard, is because of the spikes, and it's cramped, so keep the spikes, and make the platform bigger.

Thank you. If I have the time and paitince, I might make the remaining four acts. But a HUGE wildfire is going on near us, 0% contained, so... don't expect it anytime soon.

EDIT: WOAH!!! Fire just whiped out the power... no maps were lost though.

-SRB2 Guy

Just a bit cramped. Hard to use Sonic's thok against the boss without killing yourself.

Add an Egg Capsule and you've got yourself a boss level.

Jazz said:
Just a bit cramped. Hard to use Sonic's thok against the boss without killing yourself.

Add an Egg Capsule and you've got yourself a boss level.

Ok Jazz. I added an Egg capsule, but do you want me to adjust the stage still?

EDIT: Jazz, the Egg Capsule won't work. I am going to put in another Bugfix remoing the capsule unless somebody can show me what i'm doing wrong.

-SRB2 Guy

Uh...

>_<

Edit 3: Changing tags is fun, but it still looks weird. But it's playable, so i'm gonna release the next version soon, and see if you can figure it out.

-SRB2 Guy

I noticed that in your topic name you have Devastated spelled correctly but in your screenshots they're not. :P

SRB2 Guy said:
Must be a OpenGL Glitch, I can't find the redwall.

(Beta update put up. Grab it at the first page Or here. )

-SRB2 Guy
In software, it's a hall of mirrors. It appears in the same spot if there is a REDWALL in OpenGL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back