• real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not real

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha6pr.png

isn't that backseat moderation? But funny pic, anyways. Yes, I believe in the curse. I also know how to disable it. You see, I was once confronted by the tailsdoll, when I was unable to win the game with him on hard(he's just too slow), and the lyrics for all the songs played at once.

I was annoyed as hell. In fact, more annoyed than scared.

So I went to the options, and did what no person before me has done when confronted.

I toggled the lyrics to the "off" position.

Tailsdoll was weakened, and got eaten by my cat, who later had a run-in with bowel obstruction(which can cause death; very serious). Thanks to some repetitive visits to the vet and powerful medication, my cat is healthy again, and tailsdoll is in a pile of kitty-litter, next to a really big piece of cat shit.

Seriously though, There is no "can you feel the sunshine" to speak of, when you toggle the lyrics. No lyrics, no tailsdoll. And that's why the curse no-longer exists, and further more, why you will never see the tailsdoll.

:P

Spazzo said:
Prime 2.0 said:
isn't that backseat moderation?

No, its just a picture, edited from an unofficall amy sprite, and finishing touches by Neo Chaotikal and JTE :P

Correction: "No, it's just a fan sprite edited originally by JTE and fixed by Neo Chaotikal, which then I ruined by using a shoddy filter."

Neo Chaotikal said:
Spazzo said:
Prime 2.0 said:
isn't that backseat moderation?

No, its just a picture, edited from an unofficall amy sprite, and finishing touches by Neo Chaotikal and JTE :P

Correction: "No, it's just a fan sprite edited originally by JTE and fixed by Neo Chaotikal, which then I ruined by using a shoddy filter."

Correction to your correction: I originally edited it. Then JTE, then you.

Don't triple post, dumbass. Click the button and then WAIT for it to finish. Don't mash "Submit", or you'll GET that ban hammer.

Also, it might help your topic if you actually talk about what the curse IS, considering most of us don't bother caring enough to know about it.

Prime 2.0 said:
isn't that backseat moderation? But funny pic, anyways. Yes, I believe in the curse. I also know how to disable it. You see, I was once confronted by the tailsdoll, when I was unable to win the game with him on hard(he's just too slow), and the lyrics for all the songs played at once.

I was annoyed as hell. In fact, more annoyed than scared.

So I went to the options, and did what no person before me has done when confronted.

I toggled the lyrics to the "off" position.

Tailsdoll was weakened, and got eaten by my cat, who later had a run-in with bowel obstruction(which can cause death; very serious). Thanks to some repetitive visits to the vet and powerful medication, my cat is healthy again, and tailsdoll is in a pile of kitty-litter, next to a really big piece of cat ****.

Seriously though, There is no "can you feel the sunshine" to speak of, when you toggle the lyrics. No lyrics, no tailsdoll. And that's why the curse no-longer exists, and further more, why you will never see the tailsdoll.

:P

I will do that (just in case :wink: )

I don't get it, why does everyone insist that Sonic R is cursed? It's a **** video game. :|

All that website says is that someone had WAY too much time on their hands. I personally LIKE Sonic R's music, anyhow.

Shuffle said:
I don't get it, why does everyone insist that Sonic R is cursed? It's a **** video game. :|

A damn videogame that has several top-notch camp-fire stories surrounding it, and really bad lyrics.

Seriously, you ever try making a TD story? It's really fun to do. The whole curse thing is just a way to pass the time and possibly advertise sonic R for gems collection. Seriously, go along with it; you'll be much happier by doing so.

(also, there is no denying that tailsdoll is kind of creepy)

I don't know about you, but I liked Sonic R AND its music. No tailsdoll stories for me, kthxbi.

hmmm....
So, the only one strong enough to stop the menace is shadow... and yet...

:twisted:

This is so evil....
I...
LOVE IT!!

I'm am SO putting tails doll into the srb2 rpg as a secret boss stronger than mystic ...

:twisted:

Oh, yes, I beleave. I beleave Tails doll is purest of evil. I'm sure even Satan would tremble in fear.

Someone make a Tailsdoll wad...
...make him covered in blood...
Make his eyes glow...
...Make his 'wait' animation invisable...
...make him the purest of evil...

Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna install sonic R on my computer...

*You see ZTaimat's eyes glow a dark, lifeless red as he glances at you*

From the Tailsdoll site said:
DO NOT play the "Tag 4 Characters" game with Tails Doll. If one does, for some reason (maybe the controller slipped), then exit immediately! Tagging the robots are safe. They have no life. But tagging Super Sonic will allow Tails Doll to steal his Chaos Emerald-enriched life energy and muster what energy he needs to break the Miyamato seal.

Hmhmhmhmhm......
Time to break the seal...

sonicroboblast11 said:
Check this out for info on the curse:

http://quackerandbowen.com/sonicr.htm

My retarded story is in there!

The late Vollbrian writes in posthumously to tell us of his grizzly demise. It appears that he went out like a "N00b," and that getting "p0wned" by the Tails Doll "suxorz"....

Ok, like 2 years ago, I got Sonic R for PC, and like 1 year ago I finally got all the characters unlocked. Then like 6 months ago when I went to play Sonic R, I noticed one of the characters wasn't unlocked anymore.

Tthe Tails Doll!

I said "wtf!", I was pi$sed off, so I took the Sonic R disc out of my computer and threw it into the microwave and turned that on! When the microwave's bell rang when it was finished cooking the disc, I was surprised. The disc was not in there at all, but instead the Tails doll. I gave it to my cat to play with.

A day later I found my cat dead in her bed.

I said, "wtf!" Then I gave the Tails doll to my brothers.

The next day they were dead too,

I said, LOL!"

But then I was scared because I was the only one left, since my parents didn't like it 'cuz it looked gay. So I put it on ebay. It was supposed to be on there for 2 days.

But the next morning I was dead, and the evil doll said, "wtf, t3h parents left!"

Then it wandered back into the microwave where it came from...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back