How to get levels to show up on level select.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWP (SRB2)

How do you do so, even though I put it in on the maincfg, I still can't get my levels to replace the old ones on the level select, and still be on the level select, currently all of the maps replaces aren't on the level select, instead maps 1-4 in my level pack cause maps 1-4 to be missing from the level select, so when I go to coop or race it started at Techno Hill 2 or map 5 in the main game, how can I fix this?

Also when I do get them on the level select, how can I change their display pictures?

I need help on these things for my level pack.

I put it here on editing help instead, to all those mods who saw it in the other help section.

Type LEVELSELECT = 1 and make the type of level 4099. (Single, Co-op, Race.)

Boinciel said:
Type LEVELSELECT = 1 and make the type of level 4099. (Single, Co-op, Race.)

It worked, still need help with taking hudless screenshots to put in the level select, as well as putting those pictures in for the levels on the level select.

No HUD? VIEWSIZE 11 or something in the console. You'll need to change it back with one of the other numbers when you're done...

IF YOU DON'T YOUR HUD MIGHT NEVER COME BACK! MUHAHAHA!

Boinciel said:
No HUD? VIEWSIZE 11 or something in the console. You'll need to change it back with one of the other numbers when you're done...

IF YOU DON'T YOUR HUD MIGHT NEVER COME BACK! MUHAHAHA!

Didn't work, so muhahaha!! back.

A long time ago, tets put up a thing from his autoexec.cfg that took pictures like that. I have dug it up from the grave to present to you:
Tets said:
Code:
alias screencap "viewsize 12; wait 3; screenshot; wait 3; viewsize 11;"
bind o screencap
Now, mind you, you can still change the button from o to be whatever you need, but I just wanted to point this out.

BlueZero4 said:
A long time ago, tets put up a thing from his autoexec.cfg that took pictures like that. I have dug it up from the grave to present to you:
Tets said:
Code:
alias screencap "viewsize 12; wait 3; screenshot; wait 3; viewsize 11;"
bind o screencap
Now, mind you, you can still change the button from o to be whatever you need, but I just wanted to point this out.

Won't work, it takes the hudless screenshot, but the binding it to d which was the key I used didn't work, I press it and it won't work. And I still can't find that song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back