A mysterious cutscene?

Believe my story

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SWP (SRB2)

Okay here is the story I was going to play sonic robo blast 2 via the win and instead of loading it's normal cutscene that i get about the ring sattilite, I got this one that was animated that told a completely different story than normal, and it did load me to greenflower 1 except with egg hunt, which i found out is in the actual game, but wasn't when i downloaded it i don't think, this really did happen any idea? The folder it was in did have a bunch of level packs in it, and all I remember about it was this line and some bad animation like a long slash with a dot at the end for a cutscene, it was really wierd, this really did happen any idea?

Akuma TH said:
Its a April Fools Joke.

How?
How is that possible?
And are you THE (thee) Akuma TH?
I have so many questions, cause it doesn't seem possible since i downloaded it weeks ago. Yes it did happen yesterday I think.

No Im not "thee" Akuma TH.
It happens every April 1st.
I think things change in SRB2 during Holidays like christmas.

Akuma TH said:
No Im not "thee" Akuma TH.
It happens every April 1st.
I think things change in SRB2 during Holidays like christmas.
So it was already programmed to do that, I'm guessing the same goes for the eggs, good so I feel like an idiot, now I have to make a new srb2 folder, I won't bother redownloading the level packs, back to work on my level.
So your not the AkumaTh on mgcomics then. CRAP!!

It IS an April Fools joke. When your computer clocks are set to April 1st, that cutscene comes up.

SRB2

Yeah. That cutscene is from the original 2D SRB2. Kind of a wierd April Fools joke if you ask me. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back